The Christian Bale Thread

CartoonKellyGreen

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! Look what I have found:

Batman Begins star Christian Bale was set to play U.S. president George W. Bush in Oliver Stone’s, W - but dropped out at the last minute.

The film is a satirical look at the outgoing U.S. leader’s career, and director Stone has revealed that he was ready to start shooting with Bale in the title role.

But the moviemaker was forced to change his plans after the British actor pulled out of the project - leaving him to find a new leading man in Josh Brolin.

Stone says, “We did some rigorous prosthetics tests and spent a lot of dough - thousands of dollars - and then Christian said, ‘I just don’t feel like I can do it’.

“I needed a star… and Josh Brolin was not a star. I met Josh and liked him. He was more rural Americana. But man, he was scared.”

Source: Showbiz Spy

He took the right decission!

Hello hello!

Just sayin' hi and...

I was doing a little research for some work I have to do and I found something about the next Terminator movie (2009) in which Christian Bale will be playin' John Connor. Maybe it's old news, but I didn't know it and I think it's great!

(I used to like the old John Connor when I was a child, and now I like this one, hihi :naughty:).

OMG!!! Look what I have found:

Batman Begins star Christian Bale was set to play U.S. president George W. Bush in Oliver Stone’s, W - but dropped out at the last minute.

The film is a satirical look at the outgoing U.S. leader’s career, and director Stone has revealed that he was ready to start shooting with Bale in the title role.

But the moviemaker was forced to change his plans after the British actor pulled out of the project - leaving him to find a new leading man in Josh Brolin.

Stone says, “We did some rigorous prosthetics tests and spent a lot of dough - thousands of dollars - and then Christian said, ‘I just don’t feel like I can do it’.

“I needed a star… and Josh Brolin was not a star. I met Josh and liked him. He was more rural Americana. But man, he was scared.”

Source: Showbiz Spy

He took the right decission!

Thanks God he decided not to do it (but i´m not totally sure about this news anyway)

Thanks God he decided not to do it (but i´m not totally sure about this news anyway)

Well, Im not 100% sure about it too, but I found the link on his official web page, so......... Maybe the director is trying to attract more people to the cinemas?

Vero, I love the first 2 Terminator movies, but Im not sure about the 4th one cause I really hate the 3th. I kow that its not gonna be the same, but........ Anyway, I use to love Edward Furlong (i think its the name of the guy) playing John Connor. Lets see what Bale does.

You never know coming from Oliver Stone´s mouth..I´m sure he´s trying to make us see the movie won´t suck that much because Christian Bale was involved, but that "WAS" makes me think that it sucks even more :roftl:

America and the world has encountered eight years with Bush already. Nobody needs a movie this soon. It probably will suck... but it would have sucked a little less if Christian Bale was in it:wink2:

You never know coming from Oliver Stone´s mouth..I´m sure he´s trying to make us see the movie won´t suck that much because Christian Bale was involved, but that "WAS" makes me think that it sucks even more :roftl:

America and the world has encountered eight years with Bush already. Nobody needs a movie this soon. It probably will suck... but it would have sucked a little less if Christian Bale was in it:wink2:

No matter who was in the movie, if it sucks, it sucks............... An actor can make a good movie from crap. That's what I think.

No matter who was in the movie, if it sucks, it sucks............... An actor can make a good movie from crap. That's what I think.

Maybe you´re right, but even being a good actor the movie would still suck :naughty:

Their saying that they're bringing "American Pyscho" to Broadway...No one can play Patrick Bateman better than Senor!

I read that yesterday................... And search for some vids of Christian singing............... and he does it very well!:thumb_yello: Btw, am I the only one who thinks this is gonna be weird?

Of course! And i miss Christian too!

christian-bale-little-women-400a-010407.jpg

Laurie...:wub2:

Aww, Laurie :wub2: How can Jo choose that man (cant remember his name) instead of lovely Laurie??

I think he's in New Mexico right now shooting Terminator (Thats what the claimed on ONTD)

I miss Senor

:(

The only funny part of this clip is at 53 secs

GETS ME EVERYTIME

Hahahaha! Didnt know that Batman Begins was a sweet movie :shocked::bleh: