animal cruelty

@nn@

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

especially seeing the "beaten abused and neglected" comercials

This commercial always makes me cry :tears:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EYocy_DN60

My neighbor beat his puppy to death one time :tears: They didn't even take his other dogs away from him when he did. He used to have 4 dogs but now he only has one..I don't know what happened to the other two..

I wish I was smart enough to be a Vet..that's what I really want to do :original:

This commercial always makes me cry :tears:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EYocy_DN60

My neighbor beat his puppy to death one time :tears: They didn't even take his other dogs away from him when he did. He used to have 4 dogs but now he only has one..I don't know what happened to the other two..

I wish I was smart enough to be a Vet..that's what I really want to do :original:

well it has a happy ending....but it makes me cry....i wish that it would stop....=(

i know! thats the one that was going threw my mind :tears:

my cousin has saved so many abandoned pets from the vet office she works at

I HATE animal cruelty.I think it's the most barbaric thing.That's why I enjoy being a vegetarian.

well to be honest im not a vegetarian.....but i belive that it makes part from the circle of life...like in the jungle a tigger would kill another animal.

it is the way that people kill/treat animals...like instead of testing on animals test on crimenals...

why kill an animal for fur???????that is just stuped,i saw a video on peta, where they would throw them on the ground and then peal there skin of:shocked:...yuk:mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3: i didn;t even finish watching...i just coulden't

well to be honest im not a vegetarian.....but i belive that it makes part from the circle of life...like in the jungle a tigger would kill another animal.

it is the way that people kill/treat animals...like instead of testing on animals test on crimenals...

You ain't serious, are you?

And what actually makes you think humans, including criminals, ain't animals? Have I missed a biology lesson? :naughty:

I saw this documentary once (don't know what on) where they were cutting off the head of a lamb and a chicken while they were alive, I felt really bad for them :( But also I'm not a vegetarian either.

OMG they killed animals while they were alive? :thumbdown::wink2:

Seriously, cutting the head off is the quickest and less painful way to kill...

And what actually makes you think humans, including criminals, ain't animals? Have I missed a biology lesson? :naughty:

but there isn't much we can do about other animals killing other animals???

if that your point:boxed:...

ahhhhh im confused...:huh:

im totally against animal cruelty , and as much as i know about nature and the food chain etc , seeing wildlife programmes and live zebra etc ... being ripped apart by other animals even makes me cringe ... i know what happens in the wild , i dont know why they have to show it happening on tv as entertainment ... even hearing about a cow moo-ing before it gets killed makes my eyes well up , but im not a vegetarian , i love meat , but i hate the stories of how they are killed :no: ... some things are more tolerable than others , for humans to eat and animals in a food chain to live is ok , but i dont like watching or hearing about it ... harming an innocent animal for pleasure and NOT survival is animal cruelty IMO ... either way , its a subject that im sensitive with , i dont ignore , but i dont think about how each animal died whilst i am eating it.

but there isn't much we can do about other animals killing other animals???

if that your point:boxed:...

ahhhhh im confused...:huh:

I'm saying Men being animals by definition, if you're against animal cruelty, you cannot possibly be serious saying to do testing on criminals (who are still men) ;)

I'm saying Men being animals by definition, if you're against animal cruelty, you cannot possibly be serious saying to do testing on criminals (who are still men) ;)

ive always called men animals whether that means for animal testing or otherwise ....... :roftl::roftl::wink2: