animal cruelty

@nn@

I'm saying Men being animals by definition, if you're against animal cruelty, you cannot possibly be serious saying to do testing on criminals (who are still men) ;)

oh i get your point...so what would people test on?

what about a man that has violated a child?....or

cometed a murder???:boxed:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes me mad is when people make exceptions and think it's ok to be mean to "ugly" animals. Nobody cares if a spider gets squished but if you hit a puppy you're a monster.

i know! and i hate when ppl go to the pet stores and are like "eww its hideous!! get it away from me" type of attitude! it it terrible!!!

ive always called men animals whether that means for animal testing or otherwise ....... :roftl::roftl::wink2:

I expected sthg like this :naughty::naughty:

oh i get your point...so what would people test on?

what about a man that has violated a child?....or

cometed a murder???:boxed:

Oooh I see, so a dog that attacked another dog could be tested on too then?

An eye for an eye?

See that's what I meant saying the issue of animal cruelty wasn't THAT simple. It's great to say "I'm against it". I guess noone likes to see an animal suffer. I myself adopted 4 pets, which all came from either the street or a shelter, including one that had been severly tortured. And of course, it makes me sick.

But testing is a very different issue. As much as I'm against cosmectics testing on animals, I do believe testing meds on them is necessary until our researchers find other ways. That doesnt mean we should accept animals to suffer, but unless we decide to spend more money on medecine, scientists can't always make sure to anesthetize (is that the english word?) the animal before the experiment.

Same think with eating meat. I do agree it's "the law of the jungle", like someone said earlier on. As long as animals get slaughtered in a decent way, I don't see what's wrong with eating them. After all, animals eat animals, that's how it works in the nature. I find it hypocritical to say being a vegetarian is THE solution. If you really wanted to save all animals and prevent all forms of cruelty towards them:

1. Stop moving: imagine the thousands of bugs we all kill each year just walking on them/driving our cars etc etc

2. Stop eating (even vegetables), deforestation ruins the inhabitats of many species, etc etc

See, if you want far-stretched theories, you can continue the list ;)

OMG they killed animals while they were alive? :thumbdown::wink2:

Seriously, cutting the head off is the quickest and less painful way to kill...

Obviously in order to be killed you need to be alive.. otherwise it's not really called killing :naughty:

AnimalCrueltySig.jpg

Stopanimalcruelty.jpg

came across these and thought of this thread

Aww.. I love puppies :)

There's a boy in my class who kills animals for fun :tears: I don't think he kills dogs or anything but I know he kills rabbits and birds and stuff just because he feels like it.

There's a boy in my class who kills animals for fun :tears: I don't think he kills dogs or anything but I know he kills rabbits and birds and stuff just because he feels like it.

:shocked:What a psycho.

And noone can stop him? So what- the next will be dogs and then people?

I really can say that I hate and despise people like that. I remember that a few years ago there was this whole affair when some boys tortoured animals. They were all around 16-18 years old, I believe, and their victims were mostly poor, innocent cats. I don't know for sure how many of them were killed but I know it was a big number. And can you imagine this? A few years after this affair, these same boys, all ''grown up'' sued the country claiming that a damage was caused to them, they said their ''reputation'' was ruined. duh.gif

I don't know how it all ended, I'm not even sure if it's even ended already. All I know is that I wouldn't like to have people of that sort near me.:thumbdown:

I guess that my biggest prejudice is that I don't like people who don't like animals.

:shocked:What a psycho.

And noone can stop him? So what- the next will be dogs and then people?

I really can say that I hate and despise people like that. I remember that a few years ago there was this whole affair when some boys tortoured animals. They were all around 16-18 years old, I believe, and their victims were mostly poor, innocent cats. I don't know for sure how many of them were killed but I know it was a big number. And can you imagine this? A few years after this affair, these same boys, all ''grown up'' sued the country claiming that a damage was caused to them, they said their ''reputation'' was ruined. duh.gif

I don't know how it all ended, I'm not even sure if it's even ended already. All I know is that I wouldn't like to have people of that sort near me.:thumbdown:

I guess that my biggest prejudice is that I don't like people who don't like animals.

I know :tears: I don't see how people can do that.

My mom knew some people who used to bury cats but leave their head above the groud and then run over them with four wheelers. Just her telling me about it made me cry :tears:

I know :tears: I don't see how people can do that.

My mom knew some people who used to bury cats but leave their head above the groud and then run over them with four wheelers. Just her telling me about it made me cry :tears:

OMG. I don't know what to say about this. I'm lacking of words.:shocked: I'll never understand how people can be so cruel.:thumbdown: If I were to write a law about protecting animals those people would never see the sun again.censored.gif