Where is MIKA recording album 2?

daisylou

Sorry if this has been discussed please feel free to delete and point me in the right direction if it has...

I was just wondering while in the bath (strange things go through my head while up to my face in bubbles)...is he is over here recording or back in the States where he recorded the first one? Getting a tan or crossing his doorstep with his brolly? Anyone any ideas?

xx

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope its miami:naughty:

oooohhhh don't give me and Alex any ideas :naughty: we already said we were gonna take a ride to Miami and stalk Jodi Marr.....

:mf_rosetinted:

Imagine running into Mika on I-95...... :das:

.....HOLLY sits on 95... give her a **** and she'll make you smile......

He was talking about how he was in LA a couple weeks ago on the blog right? The whole Beverly Hills dog thing.

Hopefully he's geting some LICM vibes from recording in LA again. You know how they say you think best in the same environment and location where you first learned something? Like if you sit in the same spot in the room when you take test as to where you studied and discussed in class... My high school English teacher was a big believer in that.

Make it happen, Mika!

He was talking about how he was in LA a couple weeks ago on the blog right? The whole Beverly Hills dog thing.

Hopefully he's geting some LICM vibes from recording in LA again. You know how they say you think best in the same environment and location where you first learned something? Like if you sit in the same spot in the room when you take test as to where you studied and discussed in class... My high school English teacher was a big believer in that.

Make it happen, Mika!

well i learn things best on my bed. thats where i do everything. that kinda sounded wrong. but like HW and stuff. no wonder i do poorly everywhere lol