Where is MIKA recording album 2?

daisylou

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno i have a feeling in the uk because if he was in the us we would probably here from perez or something and i just have a feeling he is in the uk lol also he didnt blog that he was in the us and i have a feeling he would say he was in the us if he was

He's not gonna TELL us, are you mad? He knows what profesional stalkers we have all become! :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry if this has been discussed please feel free to delete and point me in the right direction if it has...

I was just wondering while in the bath (strange things go through my head while up to my face in bubbles)...is he is over here recording or back in the States where he recorded the first one? Getting a tan or crossing his doorstep with his brolly? Anyone any ideas?

xx

When I read his blog about him being in the studio, I assumed it was here in the UK, but I suppose he could be in LA. I wish I was in LA, it's better than this place.

When it rains and rains and rains and rains!

When I read his blog about him being in the studio, I assumed it was here in the UK, but I suppose he could be in LA. I wish I was in LA, it's better than this place.

When it rains and rains and rains and rains!

... I feel a song coming on :wink2::roftl:

He was talking about how he was in LA a couple weeks ago on the blog right? The whole Beverly Hills dog thing.

Hopefully he's geting some LICM vibes from recording in LA again. You know how they say you think best in the same environment and location where you first learned something? Like if you sit in the same spot in the room when you take test as to where you studied and discussed in class... My high school English teacher was a big believer in that.

Make it happen, Mika!

He actually said , WHEN he was in LA, he never said when that was.

And in the same blog, he said it was a rainy Sunday, which hints that he is here, in the UK.

WEll we know where he was LAST night, but that doesn't mean he was in the UK studio only....

(could you shrink that Aussie map greta pls?? I know we are important but...)

That is a huge map. I mean, it's even got Queanbeyan on there. Queanbeyan's not that big a place!

This isn't about the whereabouts, but I guess end of '08 is not gonig to happen after all? Both Kanye and Britney Spears are releasing albums by the end of the year, and their singles/ release dates are coming out now.

And oh damn, I bet we're gonig to have to wait another two months for Mika's album overseas like last time?! OH NO!

This isn't about the whereabouts, but I guess end of '08 is not gonig to happen after all?

Nope, not a chance. I don't recall ever hearing from a reliable source that it would be this year. I first heard Grace Kelly on Top 40 radio in Nov 06 and the album didn't come out until Feb 07 so I think there's a ways to go yet.

This isn't about the whereabouts, but I guess end of '08 is not gonig to happen after all? Both Kanye and Britney Spears are releasing albums by the end of the year, and their singles/ release dates are coming out now.

And oh damn, I bet we're gonig to have to wait another two months for Mika's album overseas like last time?! OH NO!

I hope he releases a single soon! I'd love to hear a new song from him, and for it to go to number 1

Why do you want him to go to LA? Can't he do it here?

In the same studio he is demo - ing in?

Greg Wells is in LA. The assumption is when he's getting down to business he will go to LA.

But you're right he can probably record wherever he wants and we don't know what his plans are actually.