MIKA, PLEASE TAKE SAMMY TO THE SCHOOL DANCE thread

pianogirlsammy

Everyone....ive got a school dance on saturday. And i already sent mika two comments on mikasounds asking him to come join me. I even offered to pay for the 8 dollar ticket. ;D

if he doesnt, i will still be able to say that i got stood up by the one and only mika. hehe

SO EVERYONE.......POST COMMENTS ASKING MIKA TO TAKE ME TO MY SCHOOL DANCE SATURDAY!

OR POST IT HERE AND I WILL COMMENT WITH HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK HE SHOULD TAKE ME!

Please IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST, post on the new RANDOM WORDS thread.with the peanut man and the dog....you know which one i mean.

PLEASE GUYS!

hehe

-sAmMy ;D

Dear Mika,

Would you like to go to my school dance with my this saturday? Tickets are 8 dollars, I will buy yours....my treat. It probablly costs more than that to fly here and all. We would have a great time, and i wouldnt rather go to a dance with ANYONE but you! I will be wearing skinny jeans, and you should too. That way everyone will know that your with me and not kick you out, becuase you dont exactly look like a freshman in highschool. No, offense.

I really think you would have fun, id appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Sammy in Conneticut <3

;D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone....ive got a school dance on saturday. And i already sent mika two comments on mikasounds asking him to come join me. I even offered to pay for the 8 dollar ticket. ;D

if he doesnt, i will still be able to say that i got stood up by the one and only mika. hehe

SO EVERYONE.......POST COMMENTS ASKING MIKA TO TAKE ME TO MY SCHOOL DANCE SATURDAY!

OR POST IT HERE AND I WILL COMMENT WITH HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK HE SHOULD TAKE ME!

PLEASE GUYS!

hehe

-sAmMy ;D

Dear Mika,

Would you like to go to my school dance with my this saturday? Tickets are 8 dollars, I will buy yours....my treat. It probablly costs more than that to fly here and all. We would have a great time, and i wouldnt rather go to a dance with ANYONE but you! I will be wearing skinny jeans, and you should too. That way everyone will know that your with me and not kick you out, becuase you dont exactly look like a freshman in highschool. No, offense.

I really think you would have fun, id appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Sammy in Conneticut <3

;D

posted :wink2:

and my sister is posting too!! :naughty:

• 3 months later...
Hehe, why don't you carry around a colourful hoodie on your arm and pretend he's just gone to the bathroom? :naughty:

Sorry, maybe I've just seen too many Nanny Fine episodes?!:roftl:

How I looooove this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance_man: