• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I cried as soon as Edward came back till the end of the book in new Moon. It also didnt help that I was reading that exact part during my brothers school play. I got a lot of weird and dissapointed looks that I should be crying at a book instead of watching my little brother have 1 line in a primary school production....

There wasn't enough Edward in that book but it was nice to find out more about Jacob.

:shocked::naughty: You were reading it at a play?

Well....yeh

But it wasnt a proper play, just some 10 year olds prancing around in dresses and suits, mucking up their lines and generally making a hash of the whole thing.....I am sure New Moon was much better....I even stained the programme/leaflet on the play with my tears!!

I see. I think New Moon would be alot better then.

Indeed! I showed some RPattz pics to my Mum and said "isnt he SO good looking?" and she said "I suppose he is in a cute, baby-faced, teenage crush sorta way" !!!OMG! My Mum has got no taste though, so its OK, we shouldnt be offended, I mean she fancies SImon Cowell and Robbie Williams!!! I mean come on! Why Simon Cowell and Robbie Williams when there are people like Mika, Robert Pattinson and David Tennant put on this Earth!!!!

I completely agree with you.

Cant get much better than this right? Unless you wake up and he is actually there......:wub2:

Anyway, you have just woken up? Its 8:10pm here.....

:lol3: Yes that would be nice too.

I woke up at 11:00am (ish) which was about an hour ago :naughty:

from rpattz's myspace:

I didn't see this posted here. Robert has a MySpace for his music. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=411636051

He has also posted a blog addressing the page and about his personal MySpace page.

Hello everyone,

I want to say how much I thank everyone for their support of my music. I so enjoy signing on when I have the time to see all of the complimentary comments that you all post.

It was decided to put the songs back up onto Myspace after so many expressed upset that they had been taken down. The originating profile was taken down due to reasons personal to me.

I hope that you are all enjoying having the music and the profile back. I do, however, ask just one thing.

Please respect the profile and the music on it. Please do not try to take the music from the profile and please do not disrespect anyone else that is a personal friend to me on the profile. I am working with some people now in California and Florida to get my music and promote in America. I hope to have some good news for you all soon as far as where you can get new music and see it performed live.

I know, also, that some of you are put off over the fact that you cannot access my personal Myspace profile. I have received many messages about it and I feel that I need to respond. I use my personal Myspace profile to keep in touch with my friends and family, I am certain much in the same way you do. Please understand that it is nothing personal to have chosen for it to be private. I am simply trying to keep that part of my life to myself. I appreciate everyone's understanding.

Please continue to use this profile to send me any messages and comments that you would like to. I read them every chance I get and as I expressed before, do love to hear from you. I regretfully cannot answer all of the messages I receive. I will try to keep everyone updated as I have information to share.

Thank you once more for your support.

-----------------------------------------------

omfj! i live in florida!!!!!