Tomorrow's Big Bang

CazGirl

i'm confused, WHY is the world going to end in 2012? :blink:

The Mayans predicted that the 5th Age (that's now) would end in 2012, after the winter equinox, and that the world would be destroyed by earthquakes. Their calendar stops in 2012.

Personally I think some astronomer/priest was calculating it all and just thought "Blow this, I'm fed up writing out these dates, let's just get out and party!" :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mayans predicted that the 5th Age (that's now) would end in 2012, after the winter equinox, and that the world would be destroyed by earthquakes. Their calendar stops in 2012.

Personally I think some astronomer/priest was calculating it all and just thought "Blow this, I'm fed up writing out these dates, let's just get out and party!" :mf_rosetinted:

LOL. Personally I don't think the world will end in our life time. At least, I hope not. I have yet to get married and raise a family and all that shizzle! :shocked:

Hm dunno if it's really going bad...

But I think it's stupid to do this experiment, they don't have to know all the things in the world and how we came here, how did life started... What matters is that we're here now, I think! Always too curious...

Hm dunno if it's really going bad...

But I think it's stupid to do this experiment, they don't have to know all the things in the world and how we came here, how did life started... What matters is that we're here now, I think! Always too curious...

Besides, I can't die tomorrooow, I still haven't a husband and a raised a family and lived enough to die tomorrow. :roftl:

Girl you've just written what I've written LOL.

14:naughty:

aww bless you'll only be 18 in 2012 lol XD I'll be 23!! :shocked:

I was hoping to be married at 24 and start having kids round about that time lol XD Looks like that won't happen!

Dayum maybe it IS the right time to start having kids early :naughty:

aww bless you'll only be 18 in 2012 lol XD I'll be 23!! :shocked:

I was hoping to be married at 24 and start having kids round about that time lol XD Looks like that won't happen!

Dayum maybe it IS the right time to start having kids early :naughty:

Hahahaha :roftl:

I could be like those naive girls and have my baby now:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I think I won't sleep tonight!:roftl:

i honestly don't know what to think about this lot really i'm sure if there's that many scientists working on it & they say it'll be safe then it probably will be, ok it's mildly worrying but come on how many times in our life times so far have we been told the world is gonna end? I can recall at least 3 times since 1998 & we're still here!!!

I'm sure we will be for a very long time yet!!

besides I can't die just yet I have yet to turn Derren Brown straight & make him my husband!:wub2::naughty:

I think they ran out of fingers to count the years.:naughty:.

I still have to go to Europe before I die.:sneaky2:.

Well, if the world does end, it's been nice knowing you guys :naughty:

MIKA I LOVE YOOUUU!

It can't end though... My dad's in Seattle and I have to say bye to him :tears:

It'd be really cool if it doesn't kill us all, but instead transports us to a different time or a different world or dimension or universe or something :naughty:

What if it messes up how everything is? Like the gravity and weather and air... What if it makes magic! And if it makes the magic come to us from another world! And then we can fly!

:aah:

If nothing happens, then I'll be sad :( At school tomorrow I'll be waiting...

yeah, according to the article i've just posted, they say black holes will form but will disappear as quickly as they appear (i.e. not very long at all) but still. Though they claim it's safe, it can still go horribly wrong.

I know the creation of the Universe is a huge mystery, but I don't think EVERYTHING needs to be uncovered. Some things, I believe, are better left undiscovered. Leave it alone, who cares how we got here? The fact is we are here and we should be grateful for that, and we should just live our lives as we choose! I think so, anyway...it's unneccessary meddling!

:lmfao: Thanks, caz, scared the **** out of me.

I have to meet mika before i die, eat a massiv thing of poutine, and kiss ben.

Well, if the world does end, it's been nice knowing you guys :naughty:

MIKA I LOVE YOOUUU!

It can't end though... My dad's in Seattle and I have to say bye to him :tears:

It'd be really cool if it doesn't kill us all, but instead transports us to a different time or a different world or dimension or universe or something :naughty:

What if it messes up how everything is? Like the gravity and weather and air... What if it makes magic! And if it makes the magic come to us from another world! And then we can fly!

:aah:

If nothing happens, then I'll be sad :( At school tomorrow I'll be waiting...

:lmfao: *Pictures vanessa flying into the air*

Imagine you were the only one who got magical powers..