Tomorrow's Big Bang

CazGirl

Ah, then I believe them, they know about this.:bleh:

And the benefits it wold be bringing are massive! If it goes right it's great!!!

Remember all the hoopla before the turn of the century, the prophets of doom were going nuts even that time?:naughty:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Boom" LOL , yes thats easy enough :naughty: Im interested also if they DONT find what they wanted , what theories will come up next :naughty: ... yeah i forgot about the cancer cure that MAY come out of it , but again , how do particles flying around and bashing together create an outcome of a cancer cure :boxed: unless like you say they find new materials etc that may help :thumb_yello: It hurts my brain thinking about it :insane::naughty:

Well... don't know... I was always very bad at science. But, particles flying around and bashing together may CAUSE cancer. Like what happens in case of nuclear irradiation. So why not try reverse the process?:blink:

Well... don't know... I was always very bad at science. But, particles flying around and bashing together may CAUSE cancer. Like what happens in case of nuclear irradiation. So why not try reverse the process?:blink:

Thats a good point !!

well , we may not be very good at science , but we may have come up with our own theory and cracked it :shocked: ....... Smiley_highfive.gif

Yes people it is quite ok to call us Niki Einstein and Cazzie Hawkins :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Thats a good point !!

well , we may not be very good at science , but we may have come up with our own theory and cracked it :shocked: ....... Smiley_highfive.gif

Yes people it is quite ok to call us Niki Einstein and Cazzie Hawkins :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

You're so close to the truth without knowing it :roftl: (my last name is very close to that, for real :naughty:)

yeah , the outcome of what they find is kinda exciting :biggrin2:

I will laugh my head off if they discover nothing :roftl: Could you imagine just this huge, one big sigh? hahahaha. After 54 years of creating the damn thing, the excitement building of what they will find (or the extreme fear in the belief that we could all DIE) and then...........NOTHING! ahahahahahaha :roftl:

As far as I've read, it's supposed to find a better way to irradiate tumors to make them dissapear. The thing is, currently they use radiactive atoms like Cobalt 60, which damage tissues and in a long term may cause side effects.

According to some sources, anti-matter is 4 times more effective as a treatment, and causes less damage to healthy tissues. It's still experimental, and only proved in hamsters with particle accelerators. But they think it could work in humans :thumb_yello:

Being a science student I didn't know that and I had to search for info. Now I'm glad to know :biggrin2:

I will laugh my head off if they discover nothing :roftl: Could you imagine just this huge, one big sigh? hahahaha. After 54 years of creating the damn thing, the excitement building of what they will find (or the extreme fear in the belief that we could all DIE) and then...........NOTHING! ahahahahahaha :roftl:

HAHA , well , the interesting thing is if they dont find the particle they are after then they will have to look for something else OR another theory for the big bang , thats what im interested in :naughty:

As far as I've read, it's supposed to find a better way to irradiate tumors to make them dissapear. The thing is, currently they use radiactive atoms like Cobalt 60, which damage tissues and in a long term may cause side effects.

According to some sources, anti-matter is 4 times more effective as a treatment, and causes less damage to healthy tissues. It's still experimental, and only proved in hamsters with particle accelerators. But they think it could work in humans :thumb_yello:

Being a science student I didn't know that and I had to search for info. Now I'm glad to know :biggrin2:

Hey, thanks for this romis! I should have thought about radiotherapy earlier on lol!

Today was funny...

At school we were just all hugging each other and saying goodbye, and then nothing happened and we were like "eww, get off!"

Then the fire alarm went off and we thought it was the 'black hole bell' :roftl:

Ohh give it time , the end of the world is when the two atom thingies actually collide!:shocked: