PEREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW photo!!!!!!!!! with KATY

katydid1994

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, as much as I like seeing new evidence of the Mastah :king: being alive, I'm not so sure about this one. Those uber-short sleeves of his jacket make him look like a caricature of himself. And what is Katy wearing? A nightie? :roftl:

However, good to see they had fun. :thumb_yello:

ohhhhh

nice pics.............:wub2:

thanks for posting

he's happy and enjoying the company of his friend....no need to be drunk actually, i remember doing far more with male friends, just for fun (do not misunderstand me pls!) :naughty:

now i'm even more convinced our MFCers going to katy's gig tonight in London CAN have the chance to spot him................:wink2:

and katy will be in Milan signing autographs later in september....i feel like going and meet her (no chance mika will be there, so i'm over any suspicion!:cool:)....just to check how a friend of mika's looks like!:blush-anim-cl:

*makes the decision to listen to katy's hit at last!* :naughty:

awwww thanks for this ! :thumb_yello:

Mika looks sooooo happy and healthy :wub2: Love it ! Nice to see him having fun and enjoying himself , i dont recall him doing that much last year , he deserves it ! :):wub2:

PS - Mika please DONT let butcher bob cut your hair any shorter , it looks lovely longer ! :naughty:

ohhhhh

nice pics.............:wub2:

thanks for posting

he's happy and enjoying the company of his friend....no need to be drunk actually, i remember doing far more with male friends, just for fun (do not misunderstand me pls!) :naughty:

now i'm even more convinced our MFCers going to katy's gig tonight in London CAN have the chance to spot him................:wink2:

and katy will be in Milan signing autographs later in september....i feel like going and meet her (no chance mika will be there, so i'm over any suspicion!:cool:)....just to check how a friend of mika's looks like!:blush-anim-cl:

*makes the decision to listen to katy's hit at last!* :naughty:

Actually I am less convinced because he's already seen her. Well maybe he will want to see her perform I don't know. But I kind of want to enjoy Katy without having to worry about Mika.

This also (for now) answers the question as to where he is (as discussed in the other thread)

is everybody so starved from hearing nothing from mika they make a big hoohaa over one photo with a celeb?

Aren't we allowed to be excited to see new pictures of him? I especially get excited because it are pics with my 2 favourite artists...Are you okay with that or should I just sit in a corner not moving until he is releasing something?

Actually I am less convinced because he's already seen her. Well maybe he will want to see her perform I don't know. But I kind of want to enjoy Katy without having to worry about Mika.

This also (for now) answers the question as to where he is (as discussed in the other thread)

ok then............

in the unfortunate case you might see and meet him.........

i'll be jealous anyway!:bleh: