PEREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW photo!!!!!!!!! with KATY

katydid1994

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

funny! the interview is over on bbc1 and.......

they've been all fascinated by her :wub2:...and they were praising her online :wub2:...and she was listening from outside the door!! :roftl:

she must be an amazing person...they all fell in love with her!:thumb_yello:

Aren't we allowed to be excited to see new pictures of him? I especially get excited because it are pics with my 2 favourite artists...Are you okay with that or should I just sit in a corner not moving until he is releasing something?

:naughty::naughty: whoa, whoa, sorry, i'm just messing with ya. and i'm in a bit of a bad mood. when i say sumthn like that, dont take me TO seriously. i just think its funny. k? :wink2:

may i question why this is on the front page? or is it not mine to reason why...

My guess would be that it's more interesting news than part 177½ of the Dutch thread or whatever else is up on MFC at the moment :blink: Not that I know of course :blink:

more pics : Mika+Katy+Perry+Leaving+Serpentine+Gallery+-mEB3ZyNKbNl.jpg

Mika+Katy+Perry+Leaving+Serpentine+Gallery+AtA-N8McQudl.jpg

Mika+Katy+Perry+Leaving+Serpentine+Gallery+EYiXXGjhyexl.jpg

Mika+Katy+Perry+Leaving+Serpentine+Gallery+L8PGiTMww5Gl.jpg

Mika+Katy+Perry+Leaving+Serpentine+Gallery+OwrCII56cf7l.jpg

Mika+Katy+Perry+Leaving+Serpentine+Gallery+lPn7RyTAGMal.jpg

I really like these ones.... really nice to see him again... Don't really like the cut of the jacket either.... It's the arms, they just look wrong.... lol

But he looks gorgeous....

:cheerful_h4h: Those pickaback pics really made me smile, His Playfulness :king: should have a Katy P with him all the time, same vice versa, I suppose :cheerful_h4h:

I couldn't think of anything better for the front page. :bleh:

I agree :wink2:

The only other thing better for front page news is that I've been on MFC for a year today. :mf_rosetinted:

The photos from this item are already here in this thread, so I won't start a new thread for the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1054181/Glad-shes-Big-Girl-Mika-gives-Katy-Perry-friendly-lift.html

But I like this part of the article:

"This morning however the 23-year-old may have wished she had instead gone to bed for an early night.

She looked bleary eyed as she turned up for an early morning interview on Radio One.

And the singer hid behind her oversized shades as waiting fans shoved their autograph books in her face."

article-0-0298F54300000578-712_468x728.jpg

I agree

The only other thing better for front page news is that I've been on MFC for a year today. :mf_rosetinted:

Wowzah! Congrats!! :flowers2:

I agree, that's definitely front page news! :thumb_yello:

OMG GOD THEY DATING ?

:shocked:

What a first post! :wink2:

Welcome to the MFC :flowers2:

Mika and Katy Perry have been friends since they were both more or less nobodies. (well, not saying that either of them has ever been a nobody as such :no: , but you get what I mean...)