Give Mika a window!

Mary

here's a window from me :wink2:

uhmm...can we post more than one picture?... it's not quite the pic i wanted to share...but until tomorrow...mika needs light :bleh:

it's...somewhere in the road to sweden :fisch:

post-11294-142983678722_thumb.jpg

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here's a window from me :wink2:

uhmm...can we post more than one picture?... it's not quite the pic i wanted to share...but until tomorrow...mika needs light :bleh:

it's...somewhere in the road to sweden :fisch:

Yeah, you can post more than one pic! :wink2:

Never thought about an airplane window! Brilliant! :roftl:

So, reading the post Mika wrote about the room without windows, I had this idea...

Let's give Mika windows for his studio!

Weird? Yes, a bit, but we are in the MFC, don't forget that! :naughty:

All you have to do is take a pic of a window and post it here. It must be taken from inside the house/room/whatever, and during the day (so Mika can enjoy a bit of sunshine from all over the world). :wink2:

Later I'll post the link to this thread in his blog, so he can come here and take a look!

What do you guys think? Our boy is stuck in a room with no windows! Let's change that!

:thumb_yello:

good idea ! :wink2:....my Tuscany

copiadicimg0880nw9.jpg

copiadicimg0874wi0.jpg

the pictures are beautiful.... I only go to Como lake if I get to meet George Clooney :mf_rosetinted: oh wait, I just remembered, I've already met him :naughty::roftl:

seriously, I would love to go to Italy again soon, maybe next summer... and if you ever decide to come to Lebanon, let me know.. :thumb_yello:

I wish !!!! :flowers2:

I think its the perfect day today to offer him some windows on the world...

208k96b.jpg

"Windows on the World" was an elegant restaurant and adjoining bar that operated between late 1972 and September 11, 2001 in New York City on top floors (106 and 107) of the North Tower of the World Trade Center.

This is such a cool idea, and i love all these photos:mf_lustslow: so many beautiful and gorgeous places! well i'm totally jealous!

i don't have a window in my room, just sliding glass door to the porch, [pretty much a big window door!] but i have a pool right out my room...i'll try to post pics:bleh: