Mary

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MRT%20Exterior%20400x300.jpg

Ok, so its not my picture, but, that is possibly the most beautiful view I have seen. I sayed in that hotel (or one very close:blink:, i'm not sure!!), looking over the falls:wub2:

wow wow WOW!!!! its amazing:wub2:...although i gotta say the hotel kinda ruins the picture :mf_rosetinted:

So it's not of my house, but it's taken a month ago by me in a car of someone I know driving close to my home.

2817256038_3f992f8766.jpg

Will you look intensively enough you may see it really is through a window!

this is the view from my bedroom window (it was taken a few months back when it was a little dull & snowy)

viewfrommyroom.jpg

I do have some other pics on my camera but when i try & upload them it says invalid image (don't know why?) my camera seems to have gone awol

so i've a few pics here (that I didn't take myself) of places I've lived that I thought Mika may like

20073773020ShiningreflectionsBridli.jpg

this is of bridlington where i lived for 10 months when i was 11 years old

800px-Bridlington_2.jpg

below is salford which is a very special place to me ( I didn't live in salford but i lived just a few miles away)

0206_salford_quays_450x340.jpg

this is the salford lowry (which to me is THE most special building in the world as it's where i met the man i love, who sadly broke my heart last october but the lowry still remains special to me)

salford-lowry-2.jpg

and this is where i live now kingston upon hull (where i was born i moved back in november 2007)

hull.jpg

PrincesQuay.jpg

This is such a cool idea, and i love all these photos:mf_lustslow: so many beautiful and gorgeous places! well i'm totally jealous!

i don't have a window in my room, just sliding glass door to the porch, [pretty much a big window door!] but i have a pool right out my room...i'll try to post pics:bleh:

Please do! :thumb_yello:

Look, people, it doesn't really matter the view you have... And the idea gets nicer if there's a lot of different views! It can be your backyard, it can be your neighbour's house, a view to a beautiful park, the sky... The more different stuff we have, the better! :wink2: It's better than not having windows at all! :wink2:

There was even a airplane window being posted! :roftl:

So, the "I don't have a beautiful view from my window" excuse doesn't work! :naughty: Any window is good!

Please do! :thumb_yello:

Look, people, it doesn't really matter the view you have... And the idea gets nicer if there's a lot of different views! It can be your backyard, it can be your neighbour's house, a view to a beautiful park, the sky... The more different stuff we have, the better! :wink2: It's better than not having windows at all! :wink2:

There was even a airplane window being posted! :roftl:

So, the "I don't have a beautiful view from my window" excuse doesn't work! :naughty: Any window is good!

me...comes with a bright i idea to your idea...it may sound a bit awkward(or however you spell that word).

we should put all these together and somehow actually give to mika (at a show..someone who'll meet him...)

just don't throw rocks at me if this is idiotic :D

me...comes with a bright i idea to your idea...it may sound a bit awkward(or however you spell that word).

we should put all these together and somehow actually give to mika (at a show..someone who'll meet him...)

just don't throw rocks at me if this is idiotic :D

I have thought of that, actually. As you can imagine, I thought of myself for making the delivery :blush-anim-cl:, but at the same time, I'm still a bit traumatized because of the whole trying-to-meet-mika-and-not-being-able-to situation that happened on the gig I went to, so I kinda gave up that idea. (although I guess I don't mind if anyone would make the delivery, but you know...lol)

The other thing I thought was a bit easier to do, and maybe even funnier, and it was: everyone could print their own window and deliver it to Mika.

Like a collection of postcards from all over the world, that he was receiving in each gig. :wink2:

Imagine, in each country he would receive a couple of windows for his collection, and it was a thing that could go on for the whole tour, and not just for one moment. Do you get what I'm trying to say? Or am I being too confusing? :blush-anim-cl:

I have thought of that, actually. As you can imagine, I thought of myself for making the delivery :blush-anim-cl:, but at the same time, I'm still a bit traumatized because of the whole trying-to-meet-mika-and-not-being-able-to situation that happened on the gig I went to, so I kinda gave up that idea. (although I guess I don't mind if anyone would make the delivery, but you know...lol)

The other thing I thought was a bit easier to do, and maybe even funnier, and it was: everyone could print their own window and deliver it to Mika.

Like a collection of postcards from all over the world, that he was receiving in each gig. :wink2:

Imagine, in each country he would receive a couple of windows for his collection, and it was a thing that could go on for the whole tour, and not just for one moment. Do you get what I'm trying to say? Or am I being too confusing? :blush-anim-cl:

hhaa yes, I get it

But I'd like to take a picture of a beautiful window here....my house isn't :naughty:

i get you... and is really cute. but how we could deliver it?:boxed:

aww...be happy at least you got to a Mika-gig :( i didn't and i wo't.... ...not soon anyway :thumbdown:

hhaa yes, I get it

But I'd like to take a picture of a beautiful window here....my house isn't :naughty:

You have time to do it. Choose a nice place, a monument for example. Or a house with a nice view (a house of a family member, a friend,...). Go inside and then *flash* take a pic! :naughty:

aww...be happy at least you got to a Mika-gig :( i didn't and i wo't.... ...not soon anyway :thumbdown:

You'll get your chance, I'm sure! :wink2:

We could print it, put in an envelope and then after the gig or something, give it to him.

From what I've seen, it's kinda "easy" to meet Mika (except in Portugal :thumbdown:). If you want, you can sent your window to someone to deliver it. Altought it was funnier if everyone gave their own, but I know it's difficult cause not everyone will get the chance to go to a gig... :emot-sad:

Aww...this project is getting bigger than I imagined... :naughty:

You'll get your chance, I'm sure! :wink2:

We could print it, put in an envelope and then after the gig or something, give it to him.

From what I've seen, it's kinda "easy" to meet Mika (except in Portugal :thumbdown:). If you want, you can sent your window to someone to deliver it. Altought it was funnier if everyone gave their own, but I know it's difficult cause not everyone will get the chance to go to a gig... :emot-sad:

Aww...this project is getting bigger than I imagined... :naughty:

totally agree with you.

this would be so much fun :wub2:

*starts searching all the windows pictures from the pc* *remembers she's not at home* :thumbdown:*plans to do so when she gets home*

directly from my holidays memories folder

ke6q21.jpg

Castel di Tusa

14l4zgp.jpg

Sicily:cool:

Aww I have a lot of pics of my trip to Italy, and the windows were amazing! My favourite window pics are from Capri,Tagliacozzo and the towns near Monte Velino (abruzzo)

I have a question to Mary: can I give Mika a balcony?? :naughty:

Aww I have a lot of pics of my trip to Italy, and the windows were amazing! My favourite window pics are from Capri,Tagliacozzo and the towns near Monte Velino (abruzzo)

I have a question to Mary: can I give Mika a balcony?? :naughty:

if she can...then can i give him a house? :D

The window from my living room !

001-2.jpg

Don't worry he will come someday !:wink2:

When i met his sister she was so excited when i said the word Romania

if she can...then can i give him a house? :D

Ruxi don't laugh at me :sneaky2:

The thing is,I asked because the best view of my city is from a friend of mine's house.

She has a window, of course, but the view is interrupted for the balcony. You have to go to the balcony to see it...I'm running out of ideas of monuments you're allowed to take a pic from the window :( But don't worry, I'll find it!

edit: I have an idea...I'll post it tonight when I come home from uni

The thing is,I asked because the best view of my city is from a friend of mine's house.

She has a window, of course, but the view is interrupted for the balcony. You have to go to the balcony to see it...I'm running out of ideas of monuments you're allowed to take a pic from the window :( But don't worry, I'll find it!

i wasn't laughing at you... :huglove: i was jealous because you are giving him more :bleh:

The window from my living room !

001-2.jpg

Don't worry he will come someday !:wink2:

When i met his sister she was so excited when i said the word Romania

aww that's cute of you...:wub2:

edit: I have an idea...I'll post it tonight when I come home from uni

Ok! :thumb_yello:

Ahahahah !! Good idea Mary . I'm going to search my pics from Rome and Italy... trying to find if i piced the windows . Jus cause i dont have a camera in the moment so i cant pic my own window . lol

*searching*

Oh finally! I was starting to think that the portuguese MFC'ers were ignoring me! :roftl::roftl::roftl: