• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know that. :mf_rosetinted:

No-one actually does, so...

But still...who had the cool idea? Who, who? Huh? HUH? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

:sneaky2: don't forget my idea of sharing with mika :) well you had it first...but i said it first :mf_rosetinted:

I know that. :mf_rosetinted:

No-one actually does, so...

But still...who had the cool idea? Who, who? Huh? HUH? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

You are the big boss . Nobody likes the big boss .

Who told you it was a great idea . I'm just here cause you're the big boss . :mf_rosetinted:

that is marvellous

*thinks for the 3439056th time of moving to australia*

Awwwwwwwwww !!! :wub2: As I said earlier, keep wishing & you shall receive !! :woot_jump:

Yeah ... Australia is made of so many & varied landscapes ... some are absolutely opposite to the above ... :blink: .... still, I iz not complainin' !!:wink2:

Also ... I grew up in the city of Melbourne ... I just chose to move to a calmer location at around 21yrs. old. ..... but I have come & gone from this picturesque place several times over the years, just exploring ... but this place always calls me back ! :wub2:

*coughIthinkyoumightlikeittooMikacough*:naughty:

You are the big boss . Nobody likes the big boss .

Who told you it was a great idea . I'm just here cause you're the big boss . :mf_rosetinted:

I was not talking about YOU thinking it was cool. If I say the idea is cool, then IT IS! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

Awwwwwwwwww !!! :wub2: As I said earlier, keep wishing & you shall receive !! :woot_jump:

Yeah ... Australia is made of so many & varied landscapes ... some are absolutely opposite to the above ... .... still, I iz not complainin' !!

Also ... I grew up in the city of Melbourne ... I just chose to move to a calmer location at around 21yrs. old. ..... but I have come & gone from this picturesque place several times over the years, just exploring ... but this place always calls me back ! :wub2:

*coughIthinkyoumightlikeittooMika*:naughty:

:naughty: australia has wonderful landscapes. :wub2:

and nice weather...

i'm watching this tv show...mcleod's daughters... just because it's australian :bleh:

it's a nice room Mafaa.. reminds me of trips with my colleagues where we had dorms like these :)

I stayed 5 days in London (Cheshunt) . I went with my school . It was an amazing trip . . . andI went to Rome with my school as well .. . still searching for Rome pics. :wub2:

:naughty: australia has wonderful landscapes. :wub2:

and nice weather...

i'm watching this tv show...mcleod's daughters... just because it's australian :bleh:

Cool !! McLeods Daughters is one of our better Aussie soaps IMO ! :wink2: You do get to see quite a bit of the varied landscape too ! :thumb_yello:

Oh right . Now you're going to put me out of the Portuguese fan club ? :mf_rosetinted:

I don't put anyone out of there. If you don't like it, you can always leave by yourself. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, this is already too off-topic.

Meeks needs daylight, not random conversations. :wink2:

I don't put anyone out of there. If you don't like it, you can always leave by yourself. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, this is already too off-topic.

Meeks needs daylight, not random conversations. :wink2:

Yeah right . Let's stop it . I dont hate you !

:huglove:

IMAG0024-1.jpg

Lisboa aeroport... sun rising... going to Rome . :wub2:

Guys, this thread is so great!! I love your pictures!!!!!!

From my room:

Photo043.jpg

DSCN1572.jpg

From the living-room (during the winter):

x_81e00a40.jpg

This was taken when I did a car trip with my dad, in the Swiss alps:wub2::

DSCN3469.jpg

And this is from a boat in St-Petersburg (I took it through the window, so it counts :naughty:)

DSCN3769.jpg