Give Mika a window!

Mary

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emerald, I think I hate you right now!! That's the view from your house windows?? :shocked: *dies*

:roftl:

Thanks, neeve! :wink2: Cool pic, btw!

Ruxi, nice pic! :thumb_yello:

thank you :)

*searching for another one from Barcelona*

Emerald, I think I hate you right now!! That's the view from your house windows?? :shocked: *dies*

:roftl:

Thanks, neeve! :wink2: Cool pic, btw!

Ruxi, nice pic! :thumb_yello:

Yep, it is (well, the three first ones eh)!! I'm so used to it now lol. I don't understand why you hate me:naughty:

IMG_6834-1.jpg

Awesome!! :mf_lustslow:

Yep, it is (well, the three first ones eh)!! I'm so used to it now lol. I don't understand why you hate me:naughty:

Becaaause!! It's one of the most gorgeous views anyone has posted here. And it actually the place where you live, not pics from some holidays! :shocked: Yup, I guess I hate you. Just a little bit, but I think I do! :roftl:

Awesome!! :mf_lustslow:

Becaaause!! It's one of the most gorgeous views anyone has posted here. And it actually the place where you live, not pics from some holidays! :shocked: Yup, I guess I hate you. Just a little bit, but I think I do! :roftl:

You kidding? What about beaches and palms and sun and and and... looool. Well. Anyway lol.

i miss london :tears:

ouch... :fisch: but still...barcelona's great :wub2:

Yeah ! I loved Barcelone . It's realy great ! Amazing city !

Well... I didn't love it more than Rome or London... but I mean... it's really diferent . Oh... and I prefer Paris as well . . . Paris is beautiful ! :wub2:

But Barcelona is lot better than Madrid . :bleh: I dont know... I loved Barcelona, but Rome and London are completly different ! And well... London is London . .. :wub2: I can't remember that good Paris, cause i was 6 when I was there... but I remember the amazing avenues . :wub2: