Mika nearly lost his trousers again (have you forgotten what braces are for?)

DarkLight

ok on the mikagasmic thread some of us were saying mika's trousers keep on nearly falling down so It was decided i should start a thread for pics of mika nearly losing his trousers

so here goes here's a few pics of Mika with his trousers sliding down

I think he forgot what his braces were for (they're not just a fashion accessory Mika my darling they hold your trousers up too:thumb_yello:)

10996436.jpg

18-1.jpg

boxers-1.jpg

p.s Mika darling if you happen to be reading this i'm in no way trying to mock you or make fun of you at all!!

I'm just saying you're trousers seem to keep sliding down a lot (not that any of us are complaining I tell you!!)

and there are a lot of pics so we thought it'd be good to start a thread : )

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eh? gangsta whaddya mean? :boxed:

Here in the US, all the "Gangster" kids wear their pants down really low so you can see their underwear... Mika4Life13 was comparing Mika to them since he had his pants down really low :wink2:

DarkLight, i love the idea and i love your siggy (Darren is so beautiful) so let me help the thread .....

2zh33q0.jpg

24v8x9e.jpg

2wm0w1z.jpg

ooh thanks very much :thumb_yello: darren is so beautiful isn't he (no pun intended) that pic in my siggy i found ages ago online somewhere I didn't make it someone else did (i noticed it actually says darrem hayes not darren) ah well never mind

glad you like the thread!!

cool pis : )

Here in the US, all the "Gangster" kids wear their pants down really low so you can see their underwear... Mika4Life13 was comparing Mika to them since he had his pants down really low :wink2:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31351913

mika is "out-blingin" everyone!!

reminds me..he's such a gangsta!!

ahh i see lol mika gangsta? never! (ok maybe in the way his trousers hang low yes but not in any other sense could you imagine it lol)

I'm really going to enjoy this thread. give me more:mf_lustslow:

lol glad you like it:thumb_yello:

I actually didn't think people would like it much to be honest!

at the moment I personally can't find anymore pics like that

I did have loads on my old laptop but it was stolen a few weeks back so i don't have them anymore I only uploaded so many to my photobucket album sadly :thumbdown:

hopefully someone else will have more though I'm sure:thumb_yello:

I'm off to bed tonight... Bye everyone!!!

(I'm afraid I'll come back to part 26... :naughty:)

Good night! :wub2:

you may well providing others on here can find the pics (as mentioned in my post above i don't have anymore at the moment)

I'm off to bed too (it is now 4:17 am here)

goodnight everyone see you tomorrow