Mika nearly lost his trousers again (have you forgotten what braces are for?)

DarkLight

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rofl... well at least he isn't wearing a thong :naughty:

:lmao:

Oh please, some kind soul do a bit of photoshopping???

Mika's pink thong sticking out of his trousers...you know, the way some trashy girls wear them, that you can see the whole triangle coming out of the trousers :naughty::thumbdown:

Oh please, some kind soul do a bit of photoshopping???

Mika's pink thong sticking out of his trousers...you know, the way some trashy girls wear them, that you can see the whole triangle coming out of the trousers :naughty::thumbdown:

oh good lord noooooooooooooo!!! :roftl:

oh good lord noooooooooooooo!!! :roftl:

Yes please!! That would be a great brightening-up-the-quiet-forum tool :mf_lustslow:

Old footage but gravity has hold of those pants...

Oooh thanks! Such a cute video!!!

You know, I kind of miss the old Mika, from when he started, where he was so un-rehearsed and just himself, not doing things the way he thinks he should do them, but just doing whatever came out....

Sometimes now I feel that he focuses too much on delivering a show, on being professional, and I miss his normal spontaneous self.

Sigh.

Yes please!! That would be a great brightening-up-the-quiet-forum tool :mf_lustslow:

Oooh thanks! Such a cute video!!!

You know, I kind of miss the old Mika, from when he started, where he was so un-rehearsed and just himself, not doing things the way he thinks he should do them, but just doing whatever came out....

Sometimes now I feel that he focuses too much on delivering a show, on being professional, and I miss his normal spontaneous self.

Sigh.

And the pink underwear???

ok on the mikagasmic thread some of us were saying mika's trousers keep on nearly falling down so It was decided i should start a thread for pics of mika nearly losing his trousers

so here goes here's a few pics of Mika with his trousers sliding down

I think he forgot what his braces were for (they're not just a fashion accessory Mika my darling they hold your trousers up too)

10996436.jpg

p.s Mika darling if you happen to be reading this i'm in no way trying to mock you or make fun of you at all!!

I'm just saying you're trousers seem to keep sliding down a lot (not that any of us are complaining I tell you!!)

and there are a lot of pics so we thought it'd be good to start a thread : )

this is definitelly my fav picc:wub2::wub2::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::wub2:

That's a particularly nice one, isn't it? :das:

I think, I like this thread.:naughty:

lol that's a good pic :naughty: do you think he lets his trousers slide down on purpose perchance? you know to get people drooling & get people hot under the collar? :naughty::wub2:

lol that's a good pic :naughty: do you think he lets his trousers slide down on purpose perchance? you know to get people drooling & get people hot under the collar? :naughty::wub2:

Quite frankly (:roftl:), I think he does it on purpose. It's actually quite obvious, that's an easy way to attract some fangirls. :das::roftl::bleh:

Quite frankly (:roftl:), I think he does it on purpose. It's actually quite obvious, that's an easy way to attract some fangirls. :das::roftl::bleh:

hmm he's quite a minx isn't he luring us with his hot body & a glimpse of his underwear it's like he's going hey look what i've got for you all, you can have a sneaky glance if you like:roftl::naughty:

Yes, like taking his shirt off. Hardly just "casual" stuff. It might have been casual or spontaneous the first time he did it, but that was it.

I personally wish he'd just keep his clothes on, really. He's super attractive and sexy fully dressed (if he's wearing the right clothes), so he doesn't need to cheapen his image by flashing flesh :naughty:.

Yes, like taking his shirt off. Hardly just "casual" stuff. It might have been casual or spontaneous the first time he did it, but that was it.

I personally wish he'd just keep his clothes on, really. He's super attractive and sexy fully dressed (if he's wearing the right clothes), so he doesn't need to cheapen his image by flashing flesh :naughty:.

oh i personally LOVE when he takes his top off I wish he'd do it more often to be honest but then I am a diryy saucy minx :wink2: i can't get enough of his hot body (who can?)

• 2 weeks later...

I personally wish he'd just keep his clothes on, really. He's super attractive and sexy fully dressed (if he's wearing the right clothes), so he doesn't need to cheapen his image by flashing flesh .

WHAT:shocked::shocked:

I love that he shows some skin, personally I couldnt care less how cheap his image gets as long as there are plenty of pictures for me to enjoy his hot sexy cheap bod:bleh: No offence to you of course love:naughty:

i love this thread

w55-border.jpg

a little more lower i`d have been very happy :naughty:

I couldnt agree more, thank you so much for sharing you've made me a very happy girl....ahhh..i LOVE this thread....and I love his cute little tush, with or without trousers:naughty:

His bum's adorable, and i dont care who yells at me for saying!

oh my I couldnt agree with you more...I think that showing a little tush is perfectly fine:naughty: I mean this is the Mika Fan Club right, i should think that that means being a fan of ALL of him, including his tush...hahaha...we should start a Mika's Bum Fan Club Thread:naughty: