Mika nearly lost his trousers again (have you forgotten what braces are for?)

DarkLight

oh my I couldnt agree with you more...I think that showing a little tush is perfectly fine:naughty: I mean this is the Mika Fan Club right, i should think that that means being a fan of ALL of him, including his tush...hahaha...we should start a Mika's Bum Fan Club Thread:naughty:

lol absolutely!! I LOVE ALL of Mika!!! :wub2:

he's just so gorgeous (inside & outside)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Hi Chantelle, I had forgotten about this thread :blush-anim-cl: how is possible? :roftl:

I had too!! it wasn't until I had my braces on & yet my trousers were sliding down that I remembered this thread!!

I know & I talk about Mika nearly losing his trousers when I do the same (only not to such a major extent, mine only slide down a bit & mine is due to losing a lot of weight incredibly fast)

still I have braces & should use them for their proper purpose doh *smacks self* :doh:

Edited by DarkLight

ok on the mikagasmic thread some of us were saying mika's trousers keep on nearly falling down so It was decided i should start a thread for pics of mika nearly losing his trousers

so here goes here's a few pics of Mika with his trousers sliding down

I think he forgot what his braces were for (they're not just a fashion accessory Mika my darling they hold your trousers up too:thumb_yello:)

10996436.jpg

18-1.jpg

boxers-1.jpg

p.s Mika darling if you happen to be reading this i'm in no way trying to mock you or make fun of you at all!!

I'm just saying you're trousers seem to keep sliding down a lot (not that any of us are complaining I tell you!!)

and there are a lot of pics so we thought it'd be good to start a thread : )

C'est GENIAL!

Is that correct French? IDK, you get my point ;)

C'est GENIAL!

Is that correct French? IDK, you get my point ;)

I think so?!? I don't speak french so I wouldn't know (only a bit of spanish)

you would think having a french name like chantelle I'd speak french but no! I do wanna learn though!!

what you are doing to lose weight so fast? with my health problems I just gain weight :thumbdown:

the man I loved for 4 & a half years announced he was gay just a couple of weeks before my 22nd birthday last year & I became very depressed but when he said in february this year he had a boyfriend & was extremelly happy that pushed me over the edge & then some & I became even more extremelly sad & devastated & I lost 1 & a half stone in a fortnight!!

I bought in february some dark red skinny jeans & 2 weeks later I could barely keep them up (without braces) I became so extremelly under weight I couldn't stomach my food & I nearly ended up in hospital) I've gained a bit of weight now & i'm nearly healthy again but I'm still a bit skinnier then I was so my trousers still slide down a bit:thumbdown:

Edited by DarkLight

the man I loved for 4 & a half years announced he was gay just a couple of weeks before my 22nd birthday last year & I became very depressed but when he said in february this year he had a boyfriend & was extremelly happy that pushed me over the edge & then some & I became even more extremelly sad & devastated & I lost 1 & a half stone in a fortnight!!

I bought in february some dark red skinny jeans & 2 weeks later I could barely keep them up (without braces) I became so extremelly under weight I couldn't stomach my food & I nearly ended up in hospital) I've gained a bit of weight now & i'm nearly healthy again but I'm still a bit skinnier then I was so my trousers still slide down a bit:thumbdown:

oh, you found out that he was gay this year or he tell to everyone this year? I hope you recover soon, some things only time can heal it.

oh, you found out that he was gay this year or he tell to everyone this year? I hope you recover soon, some things only time can heal it.

he told everyone last october just before my birthday then he found a boyfriend & told everyone he had a boyfriend in february

here's a new pic of me (you can see just how much weight I still have to gain) my trousers are only size 10 yet they're still incredibly loose (you can see I'm just as bad as Mika nearly loosing my trousers too lol) But I have a pretty good reason for it, i think he just forgot what braces are for or decided to do it on pupose to make us all drool over him lol

i really had to lean backwards for that pic as there's not much room in my room & I had to put my camera on my little table i nearly fell backwards hence the funny expression on my face lol

PICT0113-1.jpg

Edited by DarkLight

he told everyone last october just before my birthday then he found a boyfriend & told everyone he had a boyfriend in february

here's a new pic of me (you can see just how much weight I still have to gain) my trousers are only size 10 yet they're still incredibly loose (you can see I'm just as bad as Mika nearly loosing my trousers too lol) But I have a pretty good reason for it, i think he just forgot what braces are for or decided to do it on pupose to make us all drool over him lol

i really had to lean backwards for that pic as there's not much room in my room & I had to put my camera on my little table i nearly fell backwards hence the funny expression on my face lol

PICT0113-1.jpg

Got it, so take care to recover your weight. You could go to a nutritionist to help :wink2:

Got it, so take care to recover your weight. You could go to a nutritionist to help :wink2:

i'm already managing fine to put weight back on i've put on a stone & a half so far so it's not too bad I'm out of the 'danger' zone now so there's no major worry now:thumb_yello:

I'm just still a little under the weight i used to be & should be for my height age & build

i'm already managing fine to put weight back on i've put on a stone & a half so far so it's not too bad I'm out of the 'danger' zone now so there's no major worry now:thumb_yello:

I'm just still a little under the weight i used to be & should be for my height age & build

I don't understand the meaning of 'stone and a half' it's some term use in England? :blush-anim-cl:

I don't understand the meaning of 'stone and a half' it's some term use in England? :blush-anim-cl:

i think that'd be 9.52 kilograms? approx

1 stone is 14 lbs i know that much so i've gained 21 lbs

there's a weight converter here i don't know what weight you use where you're from??

http://www.onlineconversion.com/weight_all.htm

Edited by DarkLight

Hi Darklight! :)

Love the sentence in yr siggie! :thumb_yello:

I can understand you as I'm underweight as well 'cause of health and personal issues and wish we both will gain our weight soon

This is for you :huglove: hope it helps :)

• 1 month later...
Hi Darklight! :)

Love the sentence in yr siggie! :thumb_yello:

I can understand you as I'm underweight as well 'cause of health and personal issues and wish we both will gain our weight soon

This is for you :huglove: hope it helps :)

oh i've only just come back to my old thread & just noticed your message mari

I hope you manage to gain weight soon & get better:punk: :huglove:

I'm managing to gain weight now thank goodness!! I hope you are too!!

oh i've only just come back to my old thread & just noticed your message mari

I hope you manage to gain weight soon & get better:punk: :huglove:

I'm managing to gain weight now thank goodness!! I hope you are too!!

Oh i had forgotten about this post of mine... Thanks Chantelle! :wub2: Good news from both of us then!

In the meantime I gained at least 1 kilo, and hope I'll go on this way!

Happy to hear its the same for you!! :yay: