uhhh..

mavvy=/

guessed already who it is?

i wanted to make a new account as i totally screwed the other up (yay)

i am still not a proper mika fan, prob never will be

*is thinking that a lot of people will never forgive me and like me again* tough

why am i doing this?

hello btw

xx mavvy xx

ps: i dont think ill have a lot of replies..lol

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*is thinking that a lot of people will never forgive me and like me again* tough

why am i doing this?

hello btw

xx mavvy xx

I've got no idea who you are.

But I'm not gonna strain my brain about it.

If you feel like sharing what your other username was, then we'll see if I even knew who you were before lol!

Have fun with whatever you are doing this for.

i dunno cuz its a little weird when im come back when i dont really like mika anymore...

Hahaha. Well, you wouldn't be the only one and there are definitely some of us who won't mind. There are plenty of people who really come on here more for their friends and the community than cos they are soooo into Mika still. I'll keep my eye out for you! And feel free to pop into the Aussies, cos there are quite a few there who are fairly over Mika actually!

Hahaha. Well, you wouldn't be the only one and there are definitely some of us who won't mind. There are plenty of people who really come on here more for their friends and the community than cos they are soooo into Mika still. I'll keep my eye out for you! And feel free to pop into the Aussies, cos there are quite a few there who are fairly over Mika actually!

yeah i think i kinda missed the people here and the atmosphere or something

ahahaa is that cuz of that thing that he isnt going to the asia-aussie thing? ive been reading the comments on his myspace about it:naughty:

why am i doing this?

hello btw

xx mavvy xx

Welcome back Mavvy! I'm glad you want to keep in contact with us :) The fact that you left some time ago doesn't make you better or worse person

But actually, I dunno the reasons why you returned back here :blink: I'm confused. Could you explain yourself better?

I remember you.... well .... not that I've spoken to you before.... but I saw your leaving thread.... I watched your video on that.... you're the girl who said she was blamed for the Hammersmith Cancelling weren't you... You video made me sad.... you looked so unhappy - I hope you're OK now.... glad to see you back here.... :huglove:

im not saying im back for good, the possibilites could change

im just coming in every few weeks..i dunno tbh

ive noticed a lot of mfcers removing me from me myspace, which i kinda find sad..but i dont really care