superstar

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i will!!!

i think i want to meet..anyone ever met someone after a gig? :naughty: im a bit clueless :naughty:

i want to meet...tell them about mika :roftl:

:roftl: have fun! and...i'll keep my fingers crossed for you so you can meet...tell them about mika :wink2::bleh:

i heard their song "quiet houses" in starbucks today!! it was amazing :naughty:

i'm totally hyped for the gig. its in one week..i really want to meet them!! :naughty:

Have fun!

Though I've been listening to their album on the bus to work some days this week- on its own, not mixed with other artists- and I found it a bit depressing.

Maybe its me (I've got an ear infection and feel like death) but I'm less sorry now about missing out on thier tour.

Have fun!

Though I've been listening to their album on the bus to work some days this week- on its own, not mixed with other artists- and I found it a bit depressing.

Maybe its me (I've got an ear infection and feel like death) but I'm less sorry now about missing out on thier tour.

eww sorry!

i thin i'm feeding on your loss of love for them..i am SO OBSESSED! i listen to the album nonstop!

sooo excited about next weekend!:punk:

hope you're ear is better :thumbdown:

back!

AND

IT

WAS

AWESOME!

they were absolutely AMAZING!

remember, this was a festival, so there were like 50 bands there. i arrived at the stage they were playing at about an hour early and got a good spot about 20 ft from the stage. they warmed up..left..then came back at 12:30 and ROCKED!

they started with sun giant, and went from there. it was so amazing because since they're new, they were soooo akward in front of a big crowd. they were like "maybe we shouldnt be playing at these big festivals.."

mostly robert pecknold (the main singer/acoustic guitar) and the drummer wree talking. they in general weren't the most attractive men, but the bassist was HOT!!

it was really great, the vocals just blew you away. i didn't know if they could do what they did in the record live..but they sure pulled it off! it was great! i took lots of pictures that i'll post soon.

after the show, RP hopped down off the stage. he talked to almost everyone, but not me!! :tears::crybaby:

ahh well..ill just have to go again!!

ill post up the pictures and videos asap!!

they were amazing :drool:

pictures:

Robert Pecknold, main vocals/acoustic guitar:

fleetfoxes024.jpg

Josh Tillman, drums/vocals:

fleetfoxes041.jpg

Skye Skjelset, guitar (omg he's SO HOT )

fleetfoxes036.jpg

Christian Wargo, bass:

fleetfoxes038.jpg

(didn't get a good picture of Casey Wescott, keyboard)

the stage:

fleetfoxes010.jpg

another one of skye:

fleetfoxes023.jpg

heh..heh..

the videos will come soon!!

That's just so maddening! Great pics though, and sounds like you had a great time.

i'm beginning to think it was the glasses...

i was wearing these ridiculous yellow things :lmfao:

i don't know..but the show was incredible

• 1 month later...
I bought their album at Starbucks -- LOVE IT! :punk:

i tried to buy that for my friend :naughty:. he was paying with a giftcard and i was like "he'll take a mocha and this album!". but then he got mad. but he still should have bought it. :naughty:

i'm learning to play tiger mountain peasant song on guitar...:naughty:

:serenade: