away for a month

kaeryana

hi everyone.first and foremost,thank you so much for being my friends who have been there for me in my rainy days.in one month from now,i'll be having my 2nd most important exam of my life,my PMR.i've set a target to not only get straight A's,but also to achieve the top student award i missed out in my previous exam.to realize this,i have made up my mind to be away for a moment,to straighten my priority.however,i will be back right after the exam,first thing,i promise.hehe.forgive me for all my sins,and please pray for my success.really gonna miss you guys.cheers!

yana..away for now.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone.first and foremost,thank you so much for being my friends who have been there for me in my rainy days.in one month from now,i'll be having my 2nd most important exam of my life,my PMR.i've set a target to not only get straight A's,but also to achieve the top student award i missed out in my previous exam.to realize this,i have made up my mind to be away for a moment,to straighten my priority.however,i will be back right after the exam,first thing,i promise.hehe.forgive me for all my sins,and please pray for my success.really gonna miss you guys.cheers!

yana..away for now.

Good luck! :huglove:

See you in a month!

yana..away for now.

Good luck with your exams! I hope you do well!

I was going to ask you to sign the Asia-Pacific petition but it can wait till you come back...

yana..away for now.

awww

well i hope u do great on your PMR exam! study study study! :wink2: cant wait to hear from you when you get back!

goodluck!

yana..away for now.

Good luck with your exam... I'm sure you'll do well.... :punk:

See you in a month.... :)

yana..away for now.

good luck! see ya in month!:wink2:

:bye:

yana..away for now.

Good luck in the exam. :)