Psychic Abilities

Pam Travers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I have any that are apparent. I do think that you can work on these things to enhance any you do have. I've tried it a bit but I am too damn lazy.

I am most interested though as I think there are many more things on this earth than we understand currently.

I don't think I have any that are apparent. I do think that you can work on these things to enhance any you do have. I've tried it a bit but I am too damn lazy.

I am most interested though as I think there are many more things on this earth than we understand currently.

lol, you have hidden ones then?

well if your still interested, there is a quick way to impove yourself and it doesnt take any effort, acids make work the part of your brain that you dont usually use = all of a sudden you have many psychic abilities, not all of them though.

its pretty uncool to have some of those abilities but there is one that must be damn cool: psychokinesis:mf_rosetinted:

@penguin, can you view them all the time? do you see the colors or is it something else for you? when i could view auras, i could view the colors, i mean i cant conceptualize that you can view them all the time, its very frightening and tiring sometimes when its really negative or irritating, you feel like walking away from the person, see what i mean? is it ok for you?

lol, you have hidden ones then?

well if your still interested, there is a quick way to impove yourself and it doesnt take any effort, acids make work the part of your brain that you dont usually use = all of a sudden you have many psychic abilities, not all of them though.

its pretty uncool to have some of those abilities but there is one that must be damn cool:p psychokinesis:mf_rosetinted:

@penguin, can you view them all the time? do you see the colors or is it something else for you? when i could view auras, i could view the colors, i mean i cant conceptualize that you can view them all the time, its very frightening and tiring sometimes when its really negative or irritating, you feel like walking away from the person, see what i mean? is it ok for you?

Erm, mostly its just colours, sometimes its words or noises. It does get a bit weird when the person is really stressed or something, but at least I know not to annoy them or anything lol.

And I dont know if this has anything to do with it, but I can sometimes see objects or colours for different words...

Like Monday is blue, Tuesday is pink etc

Erm, mostly its just colours, sometimes its words or noises. It does get a bit weird when the person is really stressed or something, but at least I know not to annoy them or anything lol.

And I dont know if this has anything to do with it, but I can sometimes see objects or colours for different words...

Like Monday is blue, Tuesday is pink etc

well there is this work from a man who could see the colors of numbers and things, but i really dont remember, too bad...anyway monday is white to me and its called color synesthesia or just synesthesia like people who see sounds as colors, baudelaire and rimbaud were synesthetes, some musicians too and they made works based on this, interesting. when the notes are colors.

The phenomenon of "seeing" different colors for different days ect, is quite common. some people's brains mix things that's not mixed in reality. Many people think that different days have differen colors, including my mum and sister :P. that has nothing to do with havig psychic abilities.

I think a lot of shamans and craft men in the past were psychic sick. and instead of leaving the human crowd, they had a connection with the "spiritual beings", and therefore a role in the group. but, well, maybe connections actually exists. It makes life a little lighter to think that we are not alone.

I don't have any... But I do know someone that does. Well I think. My friend was telling me that once he was driving home from work, using the same route he does everyday and when he was passing this sign that he passes everyday, for some reason it just stood out to him. (Let's say the sign said something like "gasoline", I'm not don't really remember what he told me it said for real). And later on in the day he turned on the television, and there was an accident on the same road because a truck with gasoline flipped over or something like that. And he said since then he hears people whispering his name, and seeing things. Is that considered psychic? Or something completely different...

I have certain things that happen. I can see energies of people who have died.

Since I've gotten older it only happens within my circle of friends and family.

When I was a teen I saw things connected to my house.

I have birth dreams. I'll dream of women I know first dream is that they are pregnant than a couple months later I'll have the dream that tells me the sex of the baby.

I'm 100% (8 for 8) and I always tell my husband so that I have a witness.

Wish I could see auras. When I get Reiki done all I see are colors and I love it!!

I finally came out of the closet with my abilities last year. I have found someone to work with, who has impressed me, to help me sort of channel things better and maybe use what I have to help people.

I shut it down when I start to get bombarded with energies so I want to learn how to work with it instead of tossing it all away.

I love all this stuff. I have fairly reliable ESP for years.

Classic case was before my husband and I got married. In fact we were broken up (stormy relationship!) and he was told he was being sent to live in London for work. I was teaching a class, and suddenly I got hit like a bolt from the blue. I even said to my student, I just had ESP!! My ex-boyfriend (cuz we were broken up) is going to come over and ask me to go to London with him. The student was like :shocked:

Even I was like:blink:

I nearly died when about 10pm there was a knock at my door

and there he was saying "Let's go to London together, you and me":shocked:

A year later we were married and living in London!

(But he went alone for the first year. I had to be persuaded a bit more:mf_rosetinted:)

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Sometimes when I see a show about psychics some seem really campy to me, and I can understand why skeptics don't believe and I wonder how could I explain it or prove it without being campy or over the top.

Then I realized it doesn't matter the masses, it matters the people who know me and if I see a loved one of theirs.

What I've done is the some people who are close to me I told them then I said if I see anything or anything comes up do they want me to tell them.

Only one person said no and that was because it went against the way she was brought up and that she'd have to figure it out for herself.

It just happens, it is awesome and I hope I can get better control of it.

I love all this stuff. I have fairly reliable ESP for years.

Classic case was before my husband and I got married. In fact we were broken up (stormy relationship!) and he was told he was being sent to live in London for work. I was teaching a class, and suddenly I got hit like a bolt from the blue. I even said to my student, I just had ESP!! My ex-boyfriend (cuz we were broken up) is going to come over and ask me to go to London with him. The student was like :shocked:

Even I was like:blink:

I nearly died when about 10pm there was a knock at my door

and there he was saying "Let's go to London together, you and me":shocked:

A year later we were married and living in London!

(But he went alone for the first year. I had to be persuaded a bit more:mf_rosetinted:)

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Sometimes when I see a show about psychics some seem really campy to me, and I can understand why skeptics don't believe and I wonder how could I explain it or prove it without being campy or over the top.

Then I realized it doesn't matter the masses, it matters the people who know me and if I see a loved one of theirs.

What I've done is the some people who are close to me I told them then I said if I see anything or anything comes up do they want me to tell them.

Only one person said no and that was because it went against the way she was brought up and that she'd have to figure it out for herself.

It just happens, it is awesome and I hope I can get better control of it.

Wowwwww. Very cool :shocked: