Psychic Abilities

Pam Travers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean something?

There are theories that orbs are spirits. Some people see them real time, most of the time a camera can capture it. Some "orbs" can be explained but insects, pollen, dust, etc., some can't be debunked.

I've never see one in person but when we lived a house when I was 10-16, there were some pictures during that time that came back with orbs and it was in the same rooms where I'd seen ghosts.

I didn't know what orbs were at the time, it wasn't till I grew up and was just looking at the pictures and was like cool, maybe this is another form of ghosts manifestation.

There are theories that orbs are spirits. Some people see them real time, most of the time a camera can capture it. Some "orbs" can be explained but insects, pollen, dust, etc., some can't be debunked.

I've never see one in person but when we lived a house when I was 10-16, there were some pictures during that time that came back with orbs and it was in the same rooms where I'd seen ghosts.

I didn't know what orbs were at the time, it wasn't till I grew up and was just looking at the pictures and was like cool, maybe this is another form of ghosts manifestation.

Hmm, very interesting:thumb_yello:

girl! you are scaring me!!:mf_rosetinted::boxed: Im alone in my room!:S

Btw I have a lot of pics with orbs, specially if they where taken in at the garden and in the night!:blink:

girl! you are scaring me!!:mf_rosetinted::boxed: Im alone in my room!:S

Btw I have a lot of pics with orbs, specially if they where taken in at the garden and in the night!:blink:

They cause no harm darling ;) No need to be scared.

I'm sure a few of the orbs in your pictures are easily explained earthy things.

Do a little research on what to look for in a orb and the difference between a possible spirit or moths reflecting lights.

I dont know how this ability is called but most of the times i dream or think randomly about something then few days later i see this thing or something happen

For example last week i was thinking i have a long time I dont see fungi at the garden and then few days ago when I was at my art classes , we went to the garden, i guessed what!... there was fungi in the yard!!

can some please tell how this ability to predict something without planning is called??

They cause no harm darling ;) No need to be scared.

I'm sure a few of the orbs in your pictures are easily explained earthy things.

Do a little research on what to look for in a orb and the difference between a possible spirit or moths reflecting lights.

oh thanks!:wink2: now Im more calm!:blush-anim-cl: i will research!:thumb_yello:

I dont know how this ability is called but most of the times i dream or think randomly about something then few days later i see this thing or something happen

For example last week i was thinking i have a long time I dont see fungi at the garden and then few days ago when I was at my art classes , we went to the garden, i guessed what!... there was fungi in the yard!!

can some please tell how this ability to predict something without planning is called??

I think it's a type of dreaming called "precognitive dreams"

Sounds like you have some psychic ability. Here is link to a site that explains the different types of awarenesses.

http://www.thelostfound.com/psychic-abilities.html

I think it's a type of dreaming called "precognitive dreams"

yes maybe, but this happens even when Im wake up:blink:

Sounds like you have some psychic ability. Here is link to a site that explains the different types of awarenesses.

http://www.thelostfound.com/psychic-abilities.html

thanks both for answering!:wink2:and thanks for the link!:thumb_yello:

I don't think I really posess any psychic ability worth noting...when I was younger I could sort of sense ghosts or spirits or whatever you want to call them in places with a lot of history, or in graveyards etc...but it's kind've faded now; I don't know whether it's because of the gradual closedmindedness that comes with growing up or what...but I'm still fairly sure there's a ghost-y presence of some sort in my grandparents' house. It's not malevolent, it's just there and it always has been.

On the other hand, my mum used to give shiatsu treatment and she could see her patients' auras, and what areas were hurting them/needed work. I'm also fairly sure my aunt has some psychic ability. So it sort of runs in the family...:naughty:

yes maybe, but this happens even when Im wake up:blink:

its called precognition and most of the time this doesnt happen only when you sleep , for many people its when you are awaken, i have that and i dont like it, i mean its pretty ridiculous, i dont believe that future is written or anything so when i see a man with a yellow hat , red high heels shoes and a beard in a japanese shop, i dont like it that much when i see him the day after in that same japanese shop, i believe in coincidence but some are just hard to believe but ill stick to it because im sure there is some rational explanation.

oh and i dont remember who said synesthesia was very common but those kind of things will probably become more and more common (too long to xplain) anyway as common as it can be you are personally not one, it must be weird with a mom and a sister who are, they are connected to things differently.im pretty ok about being one its very different than seeing ghosts i assume.

btw about orbs and ghosts, come on.

I don't believe in any psychic abilities apart from intuition {insinct} and empathy :meow:

I've to admit the subconscious is pretty intriguing...now I'm quite obsessed with this psychological theory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systemic_Constellations

im a telepath, i think its another name for a strong instinct and empathy

ill read your link now:naughty: