DVD November, 10th

Mikaleyshialicious

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of Mika's Myspace new blogs says the same, so...it's official!

NOVEMBER 10th is the big day!! :punk:

New MIKA DVD

Watch out for a fantastic new MIKA DVD: 'Live At Parc Des Princes' which will be released this Autumn on 10th November.

The live show is fully captured with the following track-listing: Intro/Relax/Big Girls You Are Beautiful/My Interpretation/Billy Brown/Holy Johnny/Any Other World/Ring Ring/Stuck In The Middle/Rain/Just Can't Get Enough/Happy Ending/Love Today/Grace Kelly/Animal Play/Lollipop/Grace Kelly (Acoustic Version)/Relax (Rave)

It also comes with some excellent additional features such as an exclusive documentary about the day itself and all the preparations including behind the scenes footage. There's also bonus material in the shape of the animation for 'Lollipop' and the live performance of 'Grace Kelly' at last years Jools Holland 'Hootenanny'.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=79041575&blogID=433004534&indicate=1

Well, the only thing that worries me is that it's available on amazon uk for pre-order, but it's not even listed on the CA or US ones...:boxed:

Oh dear.

maybe i'll just take a joy ride to Europe =D

Or get someone else to send it to you :das::naughty:

Well let's just say it'll be there in time for Christmas :bleh: (Even though there's no way I'm waiting til Christmas to get this!)

haha ya

Well, the only thing that worries me is that it's available on amazon uk for pre-order, but it's not even listed on the CA or US ones...:boxed:

Oh dear.

maybe i'll just take a joy ride to Europe =D

o no! i might be joining u on that!