DVD November, 10th

Mikaleyshialicious

Well, the only thing that worries me is that it's available on amazon uk for pre-order, but it's not even listed on the CA or US ones...:boxed:

Oh dear.

maybe i'll just take a joy ride to Europe =D

Well, be careful, if you decide to have someone buy it for you...

first of all it says it's just in Blu-Ray, and secondly, it says it's in

PAL format. In the US we use NTSC format...

dcdeb

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dcdeb

Oh no :no:

I hope it will be available worldwide soon.

Yeah, frankly I'm a little surprised that it's still saying Blu-Ray. I know the topic has been discussed at length on other threads so I'm not trying to reignite it, but the conclusion I had come to was that he would be a fool to not release it in standard DVD format as well... but i just thought it would be offering both by the time we got an AMAZON DESCRIPTION... :boxed:

dcdeb

mmm, and here comes the voce of reason.

Blu-Ray will work... but like you said formatting is different in different parts of the world.... ick, I guess we'll have to tough it out then.:boxed:

Hmm, I await your reviews on this DVD. So far I am wondering how different it will be from LICM, apart from being in a bigger venue and having a clown stage, most of the songs are the same, he will be babbling on in French, you'll get a few jugglers etc thrown in.

As for the documentary, I don't know how much a "making of" section will interest me. Sure it's kind of interesting to see him doing things other than sing on stage, but he has spoiled us a little with all of his vlogs, so we have already seen lots of footage of Mika being interesting/cute.

Look forward to your reviews.

Hmm, I await your reviews on this DVD. So far I am wondering how different it will be from LICM, apart from being in a bigger venue and having a clown stage, most of the songs are the same, he will be babbling on in French, you'll get a few jugglers etc thrown in.

As for the documentary, I don't know how much a "making of" section will interest me. Sure it's kind of interesting to see him doing things other than sing on stage, but he has spoiled us a little with all of his vlogs, so we have already seen lots of footage of Mika being interesting/cute.

I don't know...I find having the token juggler here or there can make a big difference.

Who is "your"?

MFC?

Is "Rain" going to be on there? I don't see it in the tracklist. :blink:

It is on the tracklist on his myspace blog

New MIKA DVD

Watch out for a fantastic new MIKA DVD: 'Live At Parc Des Princes' which will be released this Autumn on 10th November.

The live show is fully captured with the following track-listing: Intro/Relax/Big Girls You Are Beautiful/My Interpretation/Billy Brown/Holy Johnny/Any Other World/Ring Ring/Stuck In The Middle/Rain/Just Can't Get Enough/Happy Ending/Love Today/Grace Kelly/Animal Play/Lollipop/Grace Kelly (Acoustic Version)/Relax (Rave)

It also comes with some excellent additional features such as an exclusive documentary about the day itself and all the preparations including behind the scenes footage. There's also bonus material in the shape of the animation for 'Lollipop' and the live performance of 'Grace Kelly' at last years Jools Holland 'Hootenanny'.

You can pre-order from here

It is on the tracklist on his myspace blog

New MIKA DVD

Watch out for a fantastic new MIKA DVD: 'Live At Parc Des Princes' which will be released this Autumn on 10th November.

The live show is fully captured with the following track-listing: Intro/Relax/Big Girls You Are Beautiful/My Interpretation/Billy Brown/Holy Johnny/Any Other World/Ring Ring/Stuck In The Middle/Rain/Just Can't Get Enough/Happy Ending/Love Today/Grace Kelly/Animal Play/Lollipop/Grace Kelly (Acoustic Version)/Relax (Rave)

It also comes with some excellent additional features such as an exclusive documentary about the day itself and all the preparations including behind the scenes footage. There's also bonus material in the shape of the animation for 'Lollipop' and the live performance of 'Grace Kelly' at last years Jools Holland 'Hootenanny'.

You can pre-order from here

Oh ok. Thanks

:naughty: