DVD November, 10th

Mikaleyshialicious

One of Mika's Myspace new blogs says the same, so...it's official!

NOVEMBER 10th is the big day!! :punk:

New MIKA DVD

Watch out for a fantastic new MIKA DVD: 'Live At Parc Des Princes' which will be released this Autumn on 10th November.

The live show is fully captured with the following track-listing: Intro/Relax/Big Girls You Are Beautiful/My Interpretation/Billy Brown/Holy Johnny/Any Other World/Ring Ring/Stuck In The Middle/Rain/Just Can't Get Enough/Happy Ending/Love Today/Grace Kelly/Animal Play/Lollipop/Grace Kelly (Acoustic Version)/Relax (Rave)

It also comes with some excellent additional features such as an exclusive documentary about the day itself and all the preparations including behind the scenes footage. There's also bonus material in the shape of the animation for 'Lollipop' and the live performance of 'Grace Kelly' at last years Jools Holland 'Hootenanny'.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=79041575&blogID=433004534&indicate=1

that is GREAT news!!!!!!!

november 10th is my birthday, that somehow makes me even more excited!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New MIKA DVD

Watch out for a fantastic new MIKA DVD: 'Live At Parc Des Princes' which will be released this Autumn on 10th November.

The live show is fully captured with the following track-listing: Intro/Relax/Big Girls You Are Beautiful/My Interpretation/Billy Brown/Holy Johnny/Any Other World/Ring Ring/Stuck In The Middle/Rain/Just Can't Get Enough/Happy Ending/Love Today/Grace Kelly/Animal Play/Lollipop/Grace Kelly (Acoustic Version)/Relax (Rave)

It also comes with some excellent additional features such as an exclusive documentary about the day itself and all the preparations including behind the scenes footage. There's also bonus material in the shape of the animation for 'Lollipop' and the live performance of 'Grace Kelly' at last years Jools Holland 'Hootenanny'.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=79041575&blogID=433004534&indicate=1

That's great news! November 10th is just around the corner...well 2 months away actually.:naughty:

that is GREAT news!!!!!!!

november 10th is my birthday, that somehow makes me even more excited!

what a special day indeed!:thumb_yello:

thanks for the news, i'm such a bad myspacer i haven't even seen the new bulletin!:blink: i should log in more often!:naughty:

so

56 days to go..............:wink2:

the liverpool thingie sounds interesting either.. not that I am into being audience for live events such as this (EMA), but in this time of concerts deprivation, all does... :naughty:

I was in paris and so, how can I say.. i have seen it all LMAO :naughty: but the behind the scenes may be fun and then the kids will adore watching it over and over, like they do with the other mika dvd's we have.. :thumb_yello:

New MIKA DVD

What we need to know now is, is it only on Blue Ray like it says on Amazon? Or is it on normal DVD format as well?????

*crosses fingers and eyes*

On Facebook, there's a link to Amazon to pre-order the DVD. I clicked on it, wanting to pre-order it of course. But it's only in Blue-Ray...

I really hope it will come out in normal DVD, cause I can't read Blue-Ray discs.... aaaaargh!!!

Well, the only thing that worries me is that it's available on amazon uk for pre-order, but it's not even listed on the CA or US ones...:boxed:

Oh dear.

maybe i'll just take a joy ride to Europe =D

I ordered LiveICM on Amazon UK... but as Deb said, different formats...

I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN!

:tears::crybaby:I HATE LIVING IN THE US :tears::crybaby:

Why?

People don't decide to not go to your country cause it's too far... they go there to make it big...

Europe has seemed more appealing on multiple occasions' date=' especially since this Mika fellow skipped on through the states...[/quote']

And totally ignored everywhere else besides Europe and North America...

i dont know if this question has been answered yet, but will it also be released in the US the same day?

Dunno...

Is it wrong that I'm not excited at all about a new DVD?

Not even a little bit?

I'm just totally blank... nothing... :blink: I do not care...

I'm not even excited about the new CD... whenever it comes out...

Is that wrong?

About the only thing I am excited about is a new U2 CD, and it's not out till early next year (bloody Bono, pushing back release dates)...

Nevermind the bitching Aussie...

On Facebook, there's a link to Amazon to pre-order the DVD. I clicked on it, wanting to pre-order it of course. But it's only in Blue-Ray...

I really hope it will come out in normal DVD, cause I can't read Blue-Ray discs.... aaaaargh!!!

same here!!!!!! i was going to order it right there and then, but i dont have a blue ray reader thing! i'm sure it will come out on normal dvd. otherwise we can just go to mika's website and complain. because eeryone knows that mika listens to and cares about his fans deeply!!

He'd be very silly to just release it on Blu-Ray... cause unless you own a Playstation 3 you'd be forking out a lot of money for a Blu-Ray player...

Now I don't know if you're being serious or sarcastic about Mika listening to his fans and caring... no doubt he does care (it's obvious really), but we've been whinging a lot about him coming back to Oz, and he hasn't even acknowledged us... or maybe he's not paying much attention to us cause he hasn't done as well in Oz as most places in Europe...

Yeah, I'll stop whinging now :naughty:...

Is it wrong that I'm not excited at all about a new DVD?

Not even a little bit?

I'm just totally blank... nothing... :blink: I do not care...

I'm not even excited about the new CD... whenever it comes out...

Is that wrong?

About the only thing I am excited about is a new U2 CD, and it's not out till early next year (bloody Bono, pushing back release dates)...

Nevermind the bitching Aussie...

No there is nothing wrong with not being excited for this dvd. I am excited but not as i was when the first dvd came out, it has nothing to do with seeing it live but more of having other things that interest me right now apart from Mika.

http://www.musicrooms.net/rock-and-pop/mika-release-live-dvd_404.html

SEZ . . .

MIKA releases a live DVD of his biggest performance yet, when he performed his first stadium show to over 55,000 fans at Paris’s iconic Parc Des Prince stadium this summer.

A visual and musical extravaganza, the show saw MIKA bring his amazing cartoon world into Technicolor life. Featuring all his hits, along with new tracks and a few surprises, this was one of the most ambitious pop shows ever undertaken and included a host of twisted circus performers - flying clowns, tap dancing astronauts, a 100 foot Chinese Dragon, can-can dancing Big Girls and much, much more.

Live at Parc Des Prince also comes with an exclusive documentary, detailing behind the scenes action and showing us how the dazzling costumes, stunning choreography and breath-taking production all took shape. Additional bonus features include the outstanding animated video for ‘Lollipop’ and ‘Grace Kelly’ as performed on Jools Hollands Hootenanny. The DVD will come in a special deluxe embossed box with a booklet designed by MIKA himself, including lots of pictures from his personal collection.