DVD November, 10th

Mikaleyshialicious

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears: Please stop replying to this thread! It's always on top and I keep seeing it! I'm already too excited for the dvd to come out, just can't wait!!:drool:

It's like being tortured :hair:

Just torturing laura a little!:roftl:

Nah, that was mean.......:huglove:

Dunno lol. I hope not, cause my card is empty :naughty: I'll put money on it tomorrow, just in case. But I guess they will take the money once they have the DVD... Honestly, I don't care, I just want the DVD!! :D

Dunno lol. I hope not, cause my card is empty :naughty: I'll put money on it tomorrow, just in case. But I guess they will take the money once they have the DVD... Honestly, I don't care, I just want the DVD!! :D

Thanks!

I'll give it a try too!:thumb_yello:

i'm gonna try too but i'm afraid that it'll give me that "not available in your country" thing again :thumbdown:

*off to try*

edit: :shocked: i pre-ordered it too!:yay:

but why i'm still not that excited? why?:roft:

Edited by dilek

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mika-Live-Parc-Princes-Paris/dp/B001GLZR14/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1224128309&sr=1-1 is the one to pre-order.

Maybe you were on amazon.com not amazon.co.uk?

But it only works in European DVD players- so beware before you preorder, peeps! :P (Region 2 Format)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/275-1100764-8563822?ie=UTF8&nodeId=502554

Edited by AKateisaKate

But it only works in European DVD players- so beware before you preorder, peeps! :P (Region 2 Format)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/275-1100764-8563822?ie=UTF8&nodeId=502554

:shocked:

Crap! :sad:

You can get rid of the region limitation on your DVDplayer by finding out the exact model, it should be a number written on it, and then go to internet and search for un-coding this particular model.

Or you can do what I did....ask a friend who's good at it!:naughty:

But I know it can be done, and have bought DVD boxes from Amazon.com in US and they work fine in my DVD player.:thumb_yello:

:shocked:

Crap! :sad:

That's why I didn't preorder.. though I think LiveICM is region 2 and works here...

*checks DVD*

That's intriguing... As far as I can tell, there's no region code... unless the symbol for the region code is different to what we have... :blink:

That's why I didn't preorder.. though I think LiveICM is region 2 and works here...

*checks DVD*

That's intriguing... As far as I can tell, there's no region code... unless the symbol for the region code is different to what we have... :blink:

Do UK region codes work in aussie land??

<is curious>