DVD November, 10th

Mikaleyshialicious

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

Dunno about voltage... we drive on the proper side of the road... otherwise known as the left side!

And yes you should... :naughty:

Have you seen the tags we have now???

I have seen yes :naughty:mannnn what are yous like!!

Left side.. mmm same as the UK , well UK and Aussie land is the same really .. ish

Last year when LICM came out, I pre-ordered it, thinking I'd get it on the release date. I got it 3 days after.

Meanwhile, on the release date, I went into town walked into my local Woolworths and saw a whole shelf full of them!

So I'm keeping my eyes open this time, and checking with the shops to see if they are getting it in on the release date, so I can get it on the day this time.

I have seen yes :naughty:mannnn what are yous like!!

Left side.. mmm same as the UK , well UK and Aussie land is the same really .. ish

We're... erm... bored? :naughty:

You're just lucky you missed out on the discussion about snakes... erm... manly bits! :blush-anim-cl:

Pretty much the same.. but we don't get anywhere as much rain! :naughty:

Last year when LICM came out, I pre-ordered it, thinking I'd get it on the release date. I got it 3 days after.

Meanwhile, on the release date, I went into town walked into my local Woolworths and saw a whole shelf full of them!

So I'm keeping my eyes open this time, and checking with the shops to see if they are getting it in on the release date, so I can get it on the day this time.

That's why I'm not ordering it on Amazon. Last time I found out I'd get my DVD 3 days after release, so I cancelled Amazon, and got mine one the release day, from HMVs. I don't think there will be any trouble getting it from the shops, but I intend to pre-order, juust in case.

I did the same with the Harry Potter book!! except that it came 1 week after! :roftl:

Dear People

ok... the blu ray dvd needs a special blu ray dvd player attached to television... :biggrin2:

but...

do you know what happens if i put a blu ray dvd in a personal computer with a normal dvd device? :blink:

will the computer explode? :throw:

thank you

:bye:

Dear People

ok... the blu ray dvd needs a special blu ray dvd player attached to television... :biggrin2:

but...

do you know what happens if i put a blu ray dvd in a personal computer with a normal dvd device? :blink:

will the computer explode? :throw:

thank you

:bye:

I'm fairly certain it won't play properly, allegra. As I understand it,

Blu-Ray is a particular format, and is read with a blue laser -- regular

DVDs are read with a red laser. You would need a special converter

to be able to play the Blu-Ray disc on a regular DVD player.

Or at least that's what I've been told :wink2:

dcdeb

dcdeb

i read that there`s blue ray player for computers but they`re quite expensive :thumbdown:

here it`s 450 dollars the cheapest

dcdeb

thank you dear supermoderator

actually the only lonely laser i have it is this:

:laser:

and it is green :wink2:

will there only be a blu ray version of the dvd? :shocked:

No, also a normal one:wink2:

I'm not gonna order it via the internet. I'm just gonna sit back and wait til it will be released here. There ain't that much people over here who will buy it anyway:naughty:

I'm not gonna order it via the internet. I'm just gonna sit back and wait til it will be released here. There ain't that much people over here who will buy it anyway:naughty:

wow cool taa :biggrin2:

mmh well i was on the first persons who managed to get licm (dvd) last time lol and ive bought it in the store :lol3:

we'll just wait till it will be in the shops lol :lol3:

Oh the optimism:mf_rosetinted: