Russia...Please Help!

samantha who?

This looks all so good.

I know you would like to come to W Europe because of Mika but now i have seen this I would like to go to Russia for the food... and the Vodka because I like Vodka :naughty:

Can, MIKA too will arrive to us, even because of vodka)). I shall not be greedy)). Our city too lets out the vodka. I shall look for a picture)).

Yes, we eat mayonnaise) much. It is very tasty in soup! Though, looking, what soup))))

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can, MIKA too will arrive to us, even because of vodka)). I shall not be greedy)). Our city too lets out the vodka. I shall look for a picture)).

Yes, we eat mayonnaise) much. It is very tasty in soup! Though, looking, what soup))))

sorry I'm distracting you while you are trying to help this girl for shool:blush-anim-cl: but when you have time can you send me a recipe of some soup with mayonnaise to my myspace inbox,please?

I would like to try it.

I'm going to leave this tread,so you can help this girl. See you:bye:

artsyfartsy17!

It is a zephyr, has learned? Not a souffle, not a fruit candy

e837f3f034f5.jpg

ccd3b239e11b.jpg

e59c9996f31d.jpg

Moonlightchild

You not so distract me... I do not know what to write... How I shall write History and culture of Russia in a small theme? It is impossible. Too most what to ask to tell some words from MIKA's songs and to understand all these songs. I cannot. It is necessary to she personally, to look those the links, which showed that she not regretting and not understanding, отсекла everything, that will count superfluous. Look, there, below somewhere, I asked a question...

I Russian pics shall look for. Yeeeees.

Russian Pancake week. All the week long, before Great Fasting, eat pancakes, round or with a stuffing. Walk, go each other on a visit to eat pancakes. Arrange competitions: pulling of a rope, fight by bags on a log, get on a high table for a prize,сapture of a snow fortress,Who of more pancakes will eat.Go for a drive on a sani (I do not know, translation). On Sunday burn a scarecrow of the Pancake week and go in a round dance.

8ee7d8f83891.jpg

6f3faa673dd7.jpg

6675b252858e.jpg

62f86cda94a5.jpg

d6cfeb104b48.jpg

756700c05e53.jpg

artsyfartsy17!

It is a zephyr, has learned? Not a souffle, not a fruit candy

e837f3f034f5.jpg

ccd3b239e11b.jpg

e59c9996f31d.jpg

Moonlightchild

You not so distract me... I do not know what to write... How I shall write History and culture of Russia in a small theme? It is impossible. Too most what to ask to tell some words from MIKA's songs and to understand all these songs. I cannot. It is necessary to she personally, to look those the links, which showed that she not regretting and not understanding, отсекла everything, that will count superfluous. Look, there, below somewhere, I asked a question...

I Russian pics shall look for. Yeeeees.

Those are soo delicious, i used to eat them quite a lot as a kid, not anymore. :naughty:

Привет!!!

You know, I went to St-Petersburg this summer, to visit a friend. And since I came back, I see RUSSIA everywhere!!!! It's creepy!! Seeing those pics makes me want to go back there, it was KPYTO!!!!! :D

I drank "Five Lakes" Vodka there, with black toasts and herring ^^. That was really funny. I had borsch (yummy!!) and sour cream and kind of tortellinis; it was good! And TEA yeah!! I love tea, so I was happy!

Now I want to take Russian classes, but I won't be able to take some this year :tears:

Hi samantha who?

So.). Typical clothes. We put on. As Europeans. But it is more than warm things. Caps, scarfs knitted woolen. Footwear Italian))). Footwear leather, in the winter - with natural fur. Therefore. That is cold). At us yesterday a snow the first has gone. But I only today have seen from a window. It is not enough still). Has already ended. Only +1 (((.

On a head at the girl a kokoshnik, have correctly told (I thought. That wrote). In hands rushnik (that is a towel with an embroidery). On a towel a loaf of bread, above breads a small saltcellar). The visitor breaks off a slice of bread and dips in salt. Russian tradition to welcome dear visitors, bread - salt. Hospitable people, means from the bottom of the heart. Interestingly, I write a word made from words "bread" and "salt" in Russian, it turns out in translation, as "hospitable",

I want to see MIKA, It is more - than anything)

Hi babuccia!

Even it became personally interesting to me)

Hi Emerald!

I remember, you wrote... Nostalgia has tortured? I every day see a borshch in the refrigerator. Except for the grandmother already nobody eats, has bothered)). But there are different variants of preparation. I do not love, when fry vegetables for soup, fatly. And a beef too I do not love. Only soups with the hen (a poor chicken))

samantha who?

Kokoshniks embroidered gold and silver strings, a beads, pearls, semi-precious stones

cbd5789dd0d7.jpg

0fb33c335d60.jpg

67a3bd7f854e.gif

Hi babuccia!

Even it became personally interesting to me)

Hi Emerald!

I remember, you wrote... Nostalgia has tortured? I every day see a borshch in the refrigerator. Except for the grandmother already nobody eats, has bothered)). But there are different variants of preparation. I do not love, when fry vegetables for soup, fatly. And a beef too I do not love. Only soups with the hen (a poor chicken))

samantha who?

Kokoshniks embroidered gold and silver strings, a beads, pearls, semi-precious stones

cbd5789dd0d7.jpg

0fb33c335d60.jpg

67a3bd7f854e.gif

Hi!! :original:

The borsch I had was made of tomatoes, potatoes, cabbage of course, carotts and herbs. It was really tasty. We ate it with black toasts:wub2:

Nostalgia... yeah... But now that I'm back at uni, I have other things to think about:thumb_yello:

Hi!! :original:

The borsch I had was made of tomatoes, potatoes, cabbage of course, carotts and herbs. It was really tasty. We ate it with black toasts:wub2:

Nostalgia... yeah... But now that I'm back at uni, I have other things to think about:thumb_yello:

carotts? I cannot translate... It too a beet? A beet - main in a borshch

carotte.gif

This is a carrot :naughty:

Maybe there were some beet, too, I don't know:wink2:

I assure you, a beet was)). Haaaaaa, for the first time you not so have written "carrots", My translator requires accuracy)).

It's actually me who did the mistake at the first place :naughty:

Sorry for that!

PS: I like that carrot! lol

I love a salty herring)).

Now it lays before me in a herring dish and stinks:roftl:. I do not love a smell of a fish