mika/michael jackson

DarkLight

seeing this pic of Mika reinded me of Michael Jackson when he was a bit younger and got me thinking about if there's many similarities between the two. this is a list I came up with and I was just wondering if any of you have any similarities you could add to the list.

kiss.jpg

(I can't find this pic on it's own without the poster text, not that it matters much anyhow)

& here's michael in one of the many military style jackets he's worn (i know he's worn one more like mika's but i can't find the pic heck there's literally millions of mjj photos online so finding one specific pic is NO easy task)

Michael-Jackson_178920.jpg

so here's the list of similarities I came up with if you can add more it'd be interesting.

1. both have dark curly hair

2. both have brown eyes

3. both part american (mika having an american dad michael is african/american)

4. both can hit high notes

5. both have worn military style jacket (see photos)

6. both singers (obvious one there)

7. both called Michael

8. both love toys

9. both born in august

10. both not paricularly had what you call a 'normal' childhood

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh please i hate Michael Jackson LOOK. :thumbdown:

MIKA is a lot more handsome :wub2::thumb_yello:

yeah I KNOW that!!! michael WAS good looking in his day (now he looks totally weird) but i was just thinking there's a few similarities between the two (obviouly not so much in look but in other senses)

yeah me too he's gorgeous as he is:thumb_yello:

I actually think it's such a tragedy about MJ. I watched the Thriller video recently, and he looked really good! If only he had stopped the plastic surgery at that point. He was, and probably still is, amazingly talented. It's so sad what has happened to him since because he couldn't stop the plastic surgery.

They are both very talented and like art and can draw well.

If I come up with more, I'll post them here. :wink2:

I love Michael Jackson. I find it ennoying when people only talk about his looks and don't look at the other aspects.

I absolutely agree. I love MJ too,he's (along with Freddie Mercury) probably the best singer of all times for me.

And yes,back to the toppic of the thread:bleh:,there really ARE a lot of similarities between Mika and Michael Jackson. Mika said himself that he loves MJ and that he's amazing musician,which I totally agree with him!

Also,I'm pretty sure that everyone of you know that Mika has done a cover of Jacksons 5 song! He sang it really great!:wub2:

As for Michael,I'm really sorry he had that kind of childhood. Actually,he didn't have it:boxed: and it's pitty he made himself look like this,cos he was pretty handsome when he was young :wub2: but it doesn't matter how he looks like,his music is the thing that matters:thumb_yello:

I absolutely agree. I love MJ too,he's (along with Freddie Mercury) probably the best singer of all times for me.

And yes,back to the toppic of the thread:bleh:,there really ARE a lot of similarities between Mika and Michael Jackson. Mika said himself that he loves MJ and that he's amazing musician,which I totally agree with him!

Also,I'm pretty sure that everyone of you know that Mika has done a cover of Jacksons 5 song! He sang it really great!:wub2:

As for Michael,I'm really sorry he had that kind of childhood. Actually,he didn't have it:boxed: and it's pitty he made himself look like this,cos he was pretty handsome when he was young :wub2: but it doesn't matter how he looks like,his music is the thing that matters:thumb_yello:

absolutely i agree!!

his music is still amazing & always will be i'm sure even in 50 - 100 years from now it'll still sound as good as back when it was new!

yeah the cover mika did was great he should do some more of mj's songs or jackson's songs like can you feel it or blame it on the boogie (my faves)

yeah it is a pity what mj did to his face he really was so beautiful at the time of thriller i used to have a crush on him as a kid (i'm admitting to a old crush help!! lol) I usually get mocked when i mention old crushes hey ho! lol

in some ways I can understand why michael has turned out like he has I mean like him i've suffered domestic violence so i know exactly what it can do to you psychologically, it's very damaging for an adult let alone a child!!

i also have been through bullying like michael & low self eseem & also I know a few famous people personally (family & family friends) so I know what the industry can be like, so in a way it's understandable (to me anyhow) why he's turned out the way he has, it's so sad though as he was such an aazing guy

i'd love to see him have more success again musically, i've been a fan 22 years (since i was 1 year old) so it'd be great to witness now what 1st made me a fan, that mj magic of old!