MFC Christmas Party(Florida)

foalbaby14

4g19i0_th.gif<-----Austin

Holly was thinking since so many people in the states may not be able to make the Christmas party over seas we should have one in the US, Florida to be exact:naughty:

Date: December 6, 2008(Saturday)

Place: Holiday Villas

Kissimmee, FL

Place for Dinner: Chuck E. Cheese's:biggrin2:

Guest List::newyear:

HollyD

Foalbaby14

Cheeseygoodness

Iron_Man

Alysia_Adams

I <3 MIKA!!!

Superstar

Who's Bringing What:

Foalbaby14 Tree, ornaments, music and everybody's stockings

HollyD decorations *Christmas & MFC*

Chesseygoodness the cookie dough,and spiced pumpkin

Alysia beer :naughty:

Iron_Man movies, grapes and spiked punch

Edited by foalbaby14

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday December 6!!!!!!!!! :punk:

oo dumb me...i saw it on the first post:duh:

i think we should do like secret Santa!!! but no white elephant...that game tends to start fights:thumbdown: not that we'd fight or anything but it just never seems really fair to me:naughty:

oo dumb me...i saw it on the first post:duh:

i think we should do like secret Santa!!! but no white elephant...that game tends to start fights:thumbdown: not that we'd fight or anything but it just never seems really fair to me:naughty:

When we have a family Christmas gathering we play what we call.... 'Dirty Santa' I am guessing it is pretty much what you are referring to cause it is a NASTY game.... where all the presents are in the center... and you draw numbers for order and go up as it is your turn and pick ANY present that you want.... open it.... and you can either KEEP what you have opened OR take anyone else's gift..... YEAH there have been many fights in the family cause someone always TAKES what I really want! That's why I started doing gag gifts *out of spite* Like lingerie and hope a man opens it :mf_rosetinted:

We will still play only alter ours a bit :naughty:

unfortunatley, it's normal for us :thumbdown:

You know that whole concept is just soo weird ...

In the UK Christmas falls bang in the middle of Winter , so its pitch black at say 4 in the afternoon , chance of snow , roaring fires etc etc

Very traditional .. I never considered until very recent that many people have Christmas in the sun :shocked:

Welll you could have a BBQ ... :wink2:

You see Im just a bundle of amazing ideas ..:naughty::thumb_yello:

Our Christmas Party at the Beach and we can wear pretty little spaghetti strap Christmas dresses and...... well the possibilities are endless~!

Next time I need help with an idea... I am coming straight to you! :naughty:

Yeh .. freezing cold we will be and maybe deep snow .. awww its all part of the fun

Drinkies by the sea :wub2:

Oh but, I would give anything to experience the 'traditional Christmas' SNOW... fire aaahhhh how nice is that!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SNOW IN MY LIFE~!

YOU KNOW if I was not a broke ****** I would be at that MFC Christmas Partay in London Town!!!!! I can DREAM! *************