• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me either, plus i dont want her here when the party happens:roftl:

im still thinking we have time:blink:

We have time... yes......

but, we need to AT LEAST compile a list of options and have everyone decide! So, far we have come up with nothing because you don't like my ideas and personally I thought Wonderworks.... was like an Einstein idea or something! :rolls_eyes:

We have time... yes......

but, we need to AT LEAST compile a list of options and have everyone decide! So, far we have come up with nothing because you don't like my ideas and personally I thought Wonderworks.... was like an Einstein idea or something! :rolls_eyes:

Wonderworks is ok :naughty:

we still have think of a list so so far we have

Wonderworks

Wonderworks is ok :naughty:

we still have think of a list so so far we have

Wonderworks

I need to pull up a list of Places in Orlando/Kissimmee that would be options!!! I cannot beleive that you LIVE there, and you have not come up with anything!!!! Come ON SISTER :naughty:

I need to pull up a list of Places in Orlando/Kissimmee that would be options!!! I cannot beleive that you LIVE there, and you have not come up with anything!!!! Come ON SISTER :naughty:

haha im trying im trying:naughty:

ummm.... theres a bowling ally that we could probably get a deal

haha im trying im trying:naughty:

ummm.... theres a bowling ally that we could probably get a deal

Bowling in a Christmas dress..... hhhmmmm interesting.... Alex LOVES bowling except when I beat her by 100 points! That was fun! As retarded as that sounds.... it just might WORK.......

ONE CATCH and CONDITION they HAVE to either HAVE a digital juke box that has LICM in it OR be willing to PLAY LICM for us in it's intirety!

SURELY there MUST be a fabby bowling alley somewhere in Orlando :blink:

i know about this one place that theres a bowling ally on the bottom and an arcade on top, but its to big, we would be able to afford it:blink:

i think we should go to the beach as long as i dont have to go in the water im fine:naughty:

i know about this one place that theres a bowling ally on the bottom and an arcade on top, but its to big, we would be able to afford it:blink:

i think we should go to the beach as long as i dont have to go in the water im fine:naughty:

I dunno.... surely there MUST be a clubhouse somewhere that we could rent out.... *and decorate* i will check into the resorts and see if any offer that and I will just stay at that resort..... we will figure something out!

I dunno.... surely there MUST be a clubhouse somewhere that we could rent out.... *and decorate* i will check into the resorts and see if any offer that and I will just stay at that resort..... we will figure something out!

That's perfect!

but we have to make sure its not going to be to expensive:blink:

Bowling in a Christmas dress..... hhhmmmm interesting.... Alex LOVES bowling except when I beat her by 100 points! That was fun! As retarded as that sounds.... it just might WORK.......

ONE CATCH and CONDITION they HAVE to either HAVE a digital juke box that has LICM in it OR be willing to PLAY LICM for us in it's intirety!

:mf_rosetinted:

the first time we went bowling, i was in second place :blush-anim-cl:

and WHAT THE FRICK IS WONDERWORLD?!