would you prefer Mika to date a girl or a guy

blood thirsty

I too prefer, that MIKA had a dating to food. Or the piano. Or with fans, with nobody personally, but with all and many to be friends...

I do not trust all those who speaks, that it is indifferent. Ostensibly," the main thing if only He was happy". Better the girl, on all below listed reasons.

BUT!

I am afraid of that day when we learn the truth,the concrete person. It will make me the most deeply unfortunate. It is not necessary to play the hypocrite. My reason will be whispered : " You are obliged to be pleased for Him", but heart will be torn , shout and cry.

Therefore I do not wish anything to learn easy to live.......

I know. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or do a project? :ap_rosetinted:

why not? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, you could get everyone to write stories about who they want Mika to be with etc, and pictures too. The cover could be made of hearts and kisses and when it's given to Mika, Andy must film it and put it on youtube.

As an alternative, someone could compile dating videos from fans, you know like a dating agency, where you talk to the camera and try to show how attractive, mentally and physically, you are to any interested parties - in this case Mika. This is Kata's idea.

BonjourMika could co-ordinate this one!

Sorted!

:roftl:

I feel a great respect for celebrities, i.e. famous people who succeed in keeping their private life out of the lime light if that is what they wish for.

We have a similar situation with an artist in Sweden. He and his spouse are authors, stand up comedians and entertainers, a couple of years ago they had a baby with an other famous couple, who are singers.

Two gay couple, different gender, a baby together, the press was almost going nuts from curiosity!:naughty:

When the baby was born they told the media that this child would be kept out of the media, no pictures, and no interviews where they are talking about the baby and that is was happened.

We don’t know a thing about this baby, and in my opinion it’s the way it should be!:thumb_yello:

Well I think that celebrities children should always be kept out of the public eye. I also don't agree with those pushy parents who want to live their dreams through their children. All children deserve to have the innocence of childhood, regardless of who their parents are.

Oi! You calling me old?? :sneaky2:

::roftl:I have that condition. In my mind, I am still 19 :blink: .

Well we have the same wish :roftl: I'm much younger than 19...but it would be perfect for me to be 19 in this moment :roftl: for which I believe you feel the same:thumb_yello::wink2:

Yeah, you could get everyone to write stories about who they want Mika to be with etc, and pictures too. The cover could be made of hearts and kisses and when it's given to Mika, Andy must film it and put it on youtube.

As an alternative, someone could compile dating videos from fans, you know like a dating agency, where you talk to the camera and try to show how attractive, mentally and physically, you are to any interested parties - in this case Mika. This is Kata's idea.

BonjourMika could co-ordinate this one!

Sorted!

all sorted? then you don't need me, or bonjour mika.

well i just wish that mika will find someone that will love him truly...man or woman.... i wish i would find someone like him:wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

ME, I'm crazy just like him :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

PS : @nn@ I try sent you a pm but you don't accept pm so I send you a message for e-mail, let me know if you received or not, ok?

You must be joking, I'm not going to do any of that myself. Just some suggestions for those fond of a project.:thumb_yello:

actually i was not joking.

Not liking projects is fine and 100% ok, many don't.

But i am sure your suggestion would fit better someone else. I am not particularly interested in none of the above.

• 3 weeks later...
netheier i want him to date ME!!!

*puts her on the list of "mika's dates to be" list*

congrats! you are 17348765th on the list,

he'll take you from home at 9:00 pm on 12-04-2085:naughty:

preferably fluffy :kaf:

what an amazing 11,111 post :meow:

Ok this is interesting :mf_rosetinted:

why Mika being into fluffy?

maybe is there something you saw waiting on backstage that we didn't see. Or maybe you have a very philosophical thought about that theory. Who knows.

IMO it's as possible as he not being dating fluffy, so I don't see where the idea came from apart from the fact that he tours for free working so little....and your rich imagination :naughty: