what MFC has given me

mika-fan1001

Aw..

Hehe

Why don't you tell her that you really feel bad? It's the truth...

In 19 days, I'm getting dental braces... uh...:thumbdown:

it was a fish, she wont let me stay home for that. lol

awww im sorry. suprisingly, ive always wanted them..... i would look bad w/ them now lol

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a fish, she wont let me stay home for that. lol

awww im sorry. suprisingly, ive always wanted them..... i would look bad w/ them now lol

Hahaha guess so...

You're not ill anymore too right?

Me too! No that I'm getting them, I'm seeing how horrible I will look:thumbdown:

MFC saved me from the "Credit Crunch Blues" today. :blush-anim-cl:

I had a horrible day worrying about the fate of HBOS - its my own bank and also the one we use at work (I'm in charge of the accounts) - we have a lot of money in it too! It would have been a big problem for us if the bank had gone bust.

So I went on to MFC at lunchtime and looked at the Mika's smile photos & the pics with Katy Perry to cheer myself up - Mika' smile is infectious!:naughty:

So that is what MFC is for me - a cheerful escape from real life :thumb_yello:

great idea for new thread!...:thumb_yello:

MFC has given me place for my minds...feeling that I´m not only one who needs MIKA for life...who needs fresh air into daily routine...who needs to find some piece of mind:wink2:

last but not least, I have known here a lot of great friend, so simply thanks MFC!!!

p.s.: and of course perfect trainings for my english skills!:wink2:

great idea for new thread!...:thumb_yello:

MFC has given me place for my minds...feeling that I´m not only one who needs MIKA for life...who needs fresh air into daily routine...who needs to find some piece of mind:wink2:

last but not least, I have known here a lot of great friend, so simply thanks MFC!!!

p.s.: and of course perfect trainings for my english skills!:wink2:

thanks

man everyone gained something like english skills outta this.. i wish i had to learn english, lol. i wanna learn a second language. lol

Hahaha guess so...

You're not ill anymore too right?

Me too! No that I'm getting them, I'm seeing how horrible I will look:thumbdown:

they're not that bad, neiobi! I had them for a year, getting them off hurts the most, and sometimes, random tightenings will hurt, but cold pudding is good for that