How much MIKA-merch and related gear do you own?

racinghorse83

How much MIKA-merch and related gear do you own?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. How much MIKA-merch and related gear do you own?

• Everything in the MIKA store plus! vinyl releases, to-fu dolls, coloured skinny jeans, tamagotchi
    • 3+ items brought over time with extra cash
    • Just Life In Cartoon Motion. Nothing more, nothing less.
    • I downloaded a couple MIKA songs from itunes…

I was curious about what people own. I personally have brought eight copies of LICM, :naughty: but not paid for 100% of all of them.

*two for me

*one for my auntie

*one for a cousin

*one for my boyfriend

*one for a secret santa thing

*one for my friends birthday

*one for my pen pal

A Live In Cartoon Motion DVD, a LICM Piano book (I had to get it mailed from America so it's about ) and a Mika t-shirt.

I would like to own more but I'm not made of money even though I work after school (and I've brought far too many copies of LICM. But hey, I like to share the mika.)

I've never seen MIKA live BUT i would like to (he hasn’t been to New Zealand as some of us well know. :thumbdown:)

Sooo.. what about the rest of you? if you don't mind, I'm interested! :thumb_yello:

Edited by racinghorse83

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a few things - I have three copies of LICM for myself, the CD singles, the DVD, a T shirt, and the 2007 yearbook.

Oh, and I got the 12" Love Today single on vinyl because it was on for $6.99 (!) at the Virgin Megastore in Hollywood, which would have been a crime to pass up.

I also have a couple rosettes, MFC badges, and a (broken) flashing heart.

But my Mika shrine doesn't compare to Blue Sky's. :naughty:

IMG_0708.jpg

It won't let me vote.:blink:

But I have one american copy of LiCM, the LiCM songbook (autographed by Mika and Saranayde), confetti from the last gig I went to, and about 10 to 12 badges or pins or buttons, whatever you'd like to call them. I got a bunch of them from Sunny Monkey's online store, and then a few that were given to me by Mana and Charlotte. I'm especially proud of the rosette Mana gave me at the last gig and the Butterfly Lounge ones that Charlotte was handing out at the last californian meetup.:wub2:

i've got licm , the dvd , the 12" Love Today vinyl single , the 7" love today single , the 7" happy ending single. the happy ending , relax and big girl cd singles. i have a balloon of my first mika gig a setlist of the westerpark gig, the umbrella of the westerpark gig, a flashing heart. and 2 mika dresses and handbag (but i made those myself) and a signed tshirt but that was from my husband but he gave it to me

IMG_3570.jpg

This is about half of what I have.

I don't qualify for any of the poll options.:wink2:

I have mine all listed in the discography thread. Somewhere.:bleh:

:shocked:

thats so nice :thumb_yello::wub2:

I wanted to buy the 'ugly betty' promo, but It was too expensive:thumbdown:

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

OK... So what's in the pics....

12"

Grace Kelly, Love Today, Big Girl, Relax (Take It Easy)

7"

Grace Kelly, Love Today, Big Girl, Happy Ending

CD's

Relax (Take It Easy), Grace Kelly, Love Today, Big Girl, Happy Ending, Happy Ending (Remixes), Relax (Take It Easy) x2, Life In Cartoon Motion (UK Version)

DVD

Live In Cartoon Motion, Somerset House, TBA In Manchester (done by VickylovesMika)

Plus.... A Year In Cartoon Motion (MFC Book :wub2:) 3 posters, 2 photo albums of Big Girl video shoot.... (149 pics in total), 1 Yasmine Logo T-Shirt, 2 Fridge Magnets, 15 Badges, 10 Mika Photo's bought on Ebay with a Keyring.... I think I have too much considering I've only been a fan since January.... :wink2:

Oh and if anyone wants the spare copy of Relax (Take It Easy) you can see in the photo... (I ended up with two the same because Amazon sent me the wrong one) PM me and it's yours.... :)

:bleh:

Oh I forgot the signed booklet of LICM ... that I won on here....

Edit.....

Relax (Take It Easy) is already taken, so please don't PM me now

Ooooh...

Aaahhh....

Wow.

If the Kind & Fine Wiz ever visits this site and sees all our Mika gear, I'm sure it would make him quite happy.:naughty:

Keep the pics coming...(Although, I suppose I should take the time to put all my gear together and take a pic too.) :bleh:

IMG_3570.jpg

This is about half of what I have.

I don't qualify for any of the poll options.:wink2:

I have mine all listed in the discography thread. Somewhere.

Whoa! BS, that's amazing! I knew you had a lot but seeing it all

spread out like that :shocked:

Plus.... A Year In Cartoon Motion (MFC Book :wub2:) 3 posters, 2 photo albums of Big Girl video shoot.... (149 pics in total), 1 Yasmine Logo T-Shirt, 2 Fridge Magnets, 15 Badges, 10 Mika Photo's bought on Ebay with a Keyring.... I think I have too much considering I've only been a fan since January....

Oh and if anyone wants the spare copy of Relax (Take It Easy) you can see in the photo... (I ended up with two the same because Amazon sent me the wrong one) PM me and it's yours....

Oh I forgot the signed booklet of LICM ... that I won on here....

Wow, I feel like such a slacker! Very impressive, Laurel. :thumb_yello:

I have 3 different copies of LiCM, a couple of the CD singles, 2 copies

of the DVD, 2 MIKA t-shirts, a handful of MFC badges, a couple official

badges, a couple rosettes, a few flashing hearts. I also have an MFC t-shirt.

And lots of the confetti, too, but that was included with the price of the 3

concert tickets I've bought :naughty:

dcdeb

P1060414.jpg

+ 5 posters.

Pathetic :naughty:

DC also has a magnificent collection like BS's there :drool:

You know... that picture sums up why I love Mika so much.... it's just so bloody colourful.... No other artist is like him.... his merchandise just catches your eye.... I can't really sum it up... but I don't even have to listen to him .... just seeing something of his puts a smile on my face.... :punk:

I don't feel very much of a fan now!! :blush-anim-cl:

I have 1 LICM, two t-shirts, and a dvd, plus some badges

and a rosette, and of course a flashing heart!! :blink:

But I have many posts!!! :roftl:

I don't think being a fan is difined by what you own.... You can own nothing, never been to a gig, and still be a huge loyal fan.... owning stuff is nice, but it's just a bonus.... :punk:

I don't feel very much of a fan now!! :blush-anim-cl:

I have 1 LICM, two t-shirts, and a dvd, plus some badges

and a rosette, and of course a flashing heart!! :blink:

But I have many posts!!! :roftl:

You beat me anyway!:roftl:

Well I have one thing I treasure, it's a little card from the exhibition.

And yes you have many posts!:naughty:

I don't think being a fan is difined by what you own.... You can own nothing, never been to a gig, and still be a huge loyal fan.... owning stuff is nice, but it's just a bonus.... :punk:

So true!:thumb_yello:

I don't own a lot of Mika merch. I've got his album and the DVD :roftl: And that poster with Billy Brown's wheel of fortune on it.

And I have acquired lots of amazing memories, many hours of fantastic fun, awesome friends and a lot of inspiration.

Sadly I have lost half of my brain and almost all of my credibility on the way. But it was worth it. :roftl: