How much MIKA-merch and related gear do you own?

racinghorse83

How much MIKA-merch and related gear do you own?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. How much MIKA-merch and related gear do you own?

• Everything in the MIKA store plus! vinyl releases, to-fu dolls, coloured skinny jeans, tamagotchi
    • 3+ items brought over time with extra cash
    • Just Life In Cartoon Motion. Nothing more, nothing less.
    • I downloaded a couple MIKA songs from itunes…

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know... that picture sums up why I love Mika so much.... it's just so bloody colourful.... No other artist is like him.... his merchandise just catches your eye.... I can't really sum it up... but I don't even have to listen to him .... just seeing something of his puts a smile on my face....

I know! I was just (inspired by this thread, despite my negative funds) looking at vinyls on ebay, and it's truly amazing the amount of colour he is able to fit into the little circle in the middle of the record :lmfao:

I don't think being a fan is defined by what you own.... You can own nothing, never been to a gig, and still be a huge loyal fan.... owning stuff is nice, but it's just a bonus....

Yeah! But it certainly feels good :naughty: Especially the going to a gig bit. hat would feel the best :naughty:

Is that a Mika key chain near the flashing heart and rosette ?

Umm, to the right of them is a badge, and to the left is a lanyard (it had a laminated billy brown thing attached to it but I couldn't find it :naughty:)

Sadly I have lost half of my brain and almost all of my credibility on the way. But it was worth it.

:lmfao:

Oooo Patricia I love your collection....the hand made things are TREASURES!!

But my Mika shrine doesn't compare to Blue Sky's.

IMG_0708.jpg

Ah yes, but yours is a real SHRINE, my just got laid out on the bed for the pic, then put back into the box!!

I wanted to buy the 'ugly betty' promo, but It was too expensive

I paid SO much for it, but I wanted it really REALLY badly.

I don't feel very much of a fan now!! :blush-anim-cl:

I have 1 LICM, two t-shirts, and a dvd, plus some badges

and a rosette, and of course a flashing heart!! :blink:

But I have many posts!!! :roftl:

Oh - I have the music book as well :naughty:

And Wendi you have such great memories of so many gigs.

My ridiculous collection.... (as I said that photo is only about half, the rest wouldn't fit on the bed...I have 3 x T shirts, a Mika hoodie, rosettes, MFC badges, a MFC bag, flashing hearts, a lanyard, the yearbook, my signed LiCM and my Mika photo, all the posters except for GK, plus anything you see regularly on ebay)

...is all because he doesn't come here. I don't get to waste my money on gigs and flights and hotels etc, so I obsessively got my hands on anything else I could find. I just got the Japanese DVD of Live in CM today.

I love looking at everyone's colourful photos too... Laurel, you look like you are only missing the 7" of Relax (the first one he put out) and they come up on ebay every now and again. I paid about 50 pounds for one, then a few months later, I got one for 6 pounds. So you never know.

I decided it would be tempting fate (and accidents) getting the various 12" sent over here to Japan, so I don't have any of them.

Anyway, I lose hands down to Freddiesdouble. Except if he has been successfully selling his off on ebay....

Ah yes, but yours is a real SHRINE, my just got laid out on the bed for the pic, then put back into the box!!

I paid SO much for it, but I wanted it really REALLY badly.

And Wendi you have such great memories of so many gigs.

My ridiculous collection.... (as I said that photo is only about half, the rest wouldn't fit on the bed...I have 3 x T shirts, a Mika hoodie, rosettes, MFC badges, a MFC bag, flashing hearts, a lanyard, the yearbook, my signed LiCM and my Mika photo, all the posters except for GK, plus anything you see regularly on ebay)

...is all because he doesn't come here. I don't get to waste my money on gigs and flights and hotels etc, so I obsessively got my hands on anything else I could find. I just got the Japanese DVD of Live in CM today.

I love looking at everyone's colourful photos too... Laurel, you look like you are only missing the 7" of Relax (the first one he put out) and they come up on ebay every now and again. I paid about 50 pounds for one, then a few months later, I got one for 6 pounds. So you never know.

I decided it would be tempting fate (and accidents) getting the various 12" sent over here to Japan, so I don't have any of them.

Anyway, I lose hands down to Freddiesdouble. Except if he has been successfully selling his off on ebay....

Freddie's selling his stuff on ebay... but why.... :shocked:

I'd never sell any of it.... ummmmmmm mainly cos' I bought it on ebay.... lol

I do look for the Relax original 7" ..... I have the cd though... :thumb_yello:

I'll get it eventually.... :)

Patricia... the stuff you made yourself is amazing... :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

Patricia... the stuff you made yourself is amazing... :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

thanks alot i love the collections of the both of you. my husband would become crazy if i bought so much :roftl:.

i like mysels made things too , especially the dress on the left side of the pic(i have to admit i'm a biut proud at that one:blush-anim-cl:).

but it's a shame i can only wear it once :roftl: but this way my collection will grow

i've put my things together and made a pic .it's not as impressive as the collection of others but i like my mika things :naughty:

I've seen you wear that dress in Amsterdam! :mf_lustslow:Very impressive and very beautiful! :thumb_yello:

I think, his Royal Curliness :king: liked it, too... from what I've seen... :wink2:

Oh, and you have one of the balloons :thumb_yello: I forgot, I still have some confetti snippets from the London gigs. (Gave him the ones I collected in Frankfurt and Munich back, mwahah :insane:)

Unfortunately I left Amsterdam with only a few pieces of fake snow, as it was way too windy for the other stuff to ensnarl in hair, clothes...

IMG_3570.jpg

This is about half of what I have.

I don't qualify for any of the poll options.:wink2:

I have mine all listed in the discography thread. Somewhere.:bleh:

Dear Madame Blue Sky,

great collector :bow:

could i ask you a question about Relax vinyl on the left and on the right of the background of the picture?

Are they the same vinil with the inside sleeve turned once on the part blue and once in the part multicolor?

sorry i can not to write better and i dont know if the question is understandable...:blush-anim-cl:

in others words...

are they different editions? or you have 2 copies similar and you change the front of the paper inside?

thank you

:original:

I've seen you wear that dress in Amsterdam! :mf_lustslow:Very impressive and very beautiful! :thumb_yello:

I think, his Royal Curliness :king: liked it, too... from what I've seen... :wink2:

Oh, and you have one of the balloons :thumb_yello: I forgot, I still have some confetti snippets from the London gigs. (Gave him the ones I collected in Frankfurt and Munich back, mwahah :insane:)

Unfortunately I left Amsterdam with only a few pieces of fake snow, as it was way too windy for the other stuff to ensnarl in hair, clothes...

thanks alot.

yes mika really liked my dress , he even grabbed a piece :wub2:

this is me in the dress 296094586_5_11Rx.jpeg

i don't have a pic of me wearing the other one(mika has one :naughty::blush-anim-cl:) , but this is it on a doll : 169101445_5_zS1q.jpeg

I saw you wearing the top one in Amsterdam - it looked great!! :thumb_yello:

Never seen the other one - its lovely too - they are really cleverly made!!