lanvin store launch party pics

avoca

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that he looked pretty good in these new pics, even the trousers. And what are pockets for if not to put your hands in?

Well, yes, he does look good, I totally agree. That is the thing with Mika:

he looks good despite whatever he is wearing :roftl:.

I think some pockets are not for hands....suit jacket pockets, for example. Hands in high waisted trouser pockets just make it all look... awkward.

I just don't like the jumper rolled up so high. :blink:

I agree, that is probably one of the reasons why I find those pics weird: because the hands in those pockets just seem...a bit forced, like they shouldn't be there...Artificial?

Hard to explain. Not natural, in any case.

Love this one! Maybe cause it's shoeless :naughty:

Good point :lmao:

Good point :lmao:

:roftl: No seriously I realized that all the pics that I loved from this party are the ones where I can't see his shoes :naughty: Other than that he looks great with the hair and all that stuff :wub2:

am i the only one that dont think the shoes are that bad:boxed: lol i am actually a HUUUUUUGE fan of metallic shoes lol i have like 2 pair of silver sneakers and silver flats and i want these gold ones lol! but i think the only reason why they look bad is because orange and gold clash, they never look good together and then with the camel colored pants all the colors together make it a little to much orangey tan colors

dont know if that makes sense lol

I still say that I love the gold shoes :wub2:

I think we're the only ones. :roftl:

Mika's Gold Shoe Lovers - #s 1 and 2. :mf_rosetinted:

is it wrong to find he looks like a very very young colonel sanders from kentucky fried chicken? :naughty: (but not finger licking good kinda way :roftl:)

Not finger lickin' good? I beg to differ. :naughty:

That's just his catwalk pose. He actually looks quite good aside from those shoes, the colour of which are offensive to the eyes, whether it's on Mika's feet, J-Lo's ass or a pillowcase. Yellow gold is tacky to start with and to create some fake version of it...ugh, please no one go there - EVER.

Some brown leather shoes and I think he would look very smart.

When the interviewer kept prying for details about the necklace he was making those faces he does when people ask him uncomfortable questions like does he think Boyzone is cheesy. :roftl:

He really is amusing to watch.

what interview are you talking about ? :blink::blush-anim-cl:

I was thinking that he looked pretty good in these new pics, even the trousers. And what are pockets for if not to put your hands in?

:naughty::thumb_yello:

And number 3!

They are cute and they suits him and his stile!:wub2:

Mika wearing colourful cloths is the best thing that could happen!:wub2:

I wouldn't be happy to see him in a dark grey costume like so many other boring guys!:naughty:

Not finger lickin' good? I beg to differ. :naughty:

#4 here!!

I love mika's gold shoes (what's wrong with them? seriously?)

Mika if you're out there reading this Ignore those dissing you're shoes they're cool just like you :thumb_yello:

If anyone else wore that outfit, I would not like it, but since Mika's wearing it, I love it! Is that bad? My brother loves to tease me about the fact that I made fun of his first grade pic where he was wearing suspenders, then like a week later I loved them because I discovered Mika. lol

I wouldn't say it's bad- Just inconsistent :wink2::naughty: