• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the jumper, and the whole school look :das:

But he does look very thin in those trousers - he needs

some of my home made soup!! :naughty:

Tell him to come to mine after for desert..........

:lmfao:

I've just noticed it looks like he's wearing gold shoes in the last one.... OK for stage.... not really sure about them for everday wear.... :naughty:

Tis true ,gold shoes ..... silver just doesn't cut the mustard these days obviously ....!

Yeah he's traded in the granny do for grandpa pants. :roftl:

Love his hair like that for formal events though. And I'm a big fan of the stubble as always. :wub2:

Thumbs down on those shoes. Ach! :thumbdown:

Hair and stubble are just perfect for me too....

Tkx Avoca !! :wub2:

IMO the outfit makes him look skinnier than he actually is

mari62 dreamt mika would blog on sept 17th and he didn't....that's why!:naughty:

too busy in fashion world............

or maybe he would blog about lanvin new collection!

The point is something happened on the 17th..:wink2: just dreamt about the wrong thing :naughty:

I see he's skiving off work again:naughty:.

Any excuse:roftl:.

Isn't that work for him as well?? :wink2:

Ok, from the head down:

*Love the hair and the stubble, tones down the schoolboy image.

*Love the sweater, that colour is great for him.

*The pants are too high up to his waist, that`s why he looks skinnier than usual.

*Gold shoes:puking:

And that concludes another episode of fashion police, not that anyone cares what I think:roftl:

But I've realized that whatever he wears, he wears it well, and he's always true to his style. I love that.

Aw he looks so cute in those pics! Looks like he's back at school :naughty: Ah man my mum was in that area yesterday! I should have tagged along :fisch:

Edit: I didn't even bother looking at the last pic, but looking at it errm.. who looks kinda weird there :blink:

Yeah he's traded in the granny do for grandpa pants. :roftl:

Love his hair like that for formal events though. And I'm a big fan of the stubble as always. :wub2:

Thumbs down on those shoes. Ach! :thumbdown:

I love the gold shoes! :wub2: They were the first thing I noticed!

Well... almost the first thing... :blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

AVOCA... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::drool::flowers2:

thanx Avoca!

Lavin got such a boring style..the golden shoes are the only I'd save :meow:

the mikster looks stunning {aawhair} orange suits him so well

btw..it's not the 1st time that stylist use Mika as model

dia_mika2.jpg

Lavallière en soir, Lanvin :kaf: {I don't wanna know how much they price that ugly purple piece}:floor:

no, I think it isn't first time that a stylist use MIKA as model... There was other stylist who used MIKA as a model but I dont' remember the name...

Lovely golden shoes!:wub2:

Makes me think of this:

Sorry couldn't find it in English but these guys had a big hit with the song My Golden Shoes back in the days!

...feeling lonely being almost the only Swedish on board, every Swedish person would have a big laugh at this...:blink:

Ha!

I like the hair a lot, and the stubble, and how happy and chilled he looks, but that is about it...

I hate orange and brown with a passion, and that also applies to when Mika is wearing them :thumbdown::naughty:. Add the grandpa chinos and golden shoes, and we have a nightmare :roftl: in technicolour.

By the way, has anyone else pointed out that he's dressed in MFC colours? Sorry, it may have already been pointed out but I didn't read the whole thread before I posted.

And sorry but golden shoes are a no-no in my book. I love it when he wears the silver ones though :wub2:.

That's what I thought when I saw the last pic :blink:

He looks so small in the last picture. Like if he was shrinked or something.:blink::naughty:

But yet he looks absolutely amazing.:wub2: I like the sweater but the shoes are horrible. Just horrible. I'm not a big fan of gold.

Thanks for posting, Avoca.:flowers2:

I don't get why anyone would wear a tie out of their own choice though- In hospitals they are starting to discourage them as they tend to get all sorts of germs on them and noone ever washes them often enough, etc......

:bleh::roftl:

Can you actually wash ties? I only see the 'do not wash' sign on them all the time (tried it once... :roftl:) ...

Oh and have I missed something? I thought button-down shirts were not to be worn with a tie...:blink: ... well, maybe I'm behind :roftl: