lanvin store launch party pics

avoca

Can you actually wash ties? I only see the 'do not wash' sign on them all the time (tried it once... :roftl:) ...

Oh and have I missed something? I thought button-down shirts were not to be worn with a tie...:blink: ... well, maybe I'm behind :roftl:

why not? :blink:

I love this outfit, even the pants and the shoes are lovely, I only think that combining the 2 wasn't the smartest idea. beige and golden just don't work too well together...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2008/09/18/so-what-s-lanvin-planning-for-paris-fashion-week.htm

{..}

Singer Mika - who admitted he was wearing a pair of gold Louis Vuitton shoes stolen from a recent fashion shoot - also hinted that he might have helped to inspire Lanvin's latest collection. ‘Alber told me he's been listening to my music,' he said. Guests were treated to live music from the Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain - who paid homage to Alber by wearing oversize Lanvin bow ties as they played tracks including I'm Just A Teenage Dirtbag and Smells Like Teen Spirit. Later, the A-list crowd moved on to nearby Sir John Soane's Museum for a private dinner, before heading home with goodie bags filled with monogrammed bow ties.

29ykw8h.jpg

if u don't wanna see the glowing pair, just focus on the rest :meow:

25u0cr9.jpg

25u0cr9.jpg

Looks like it is a Louis Vuitton shoes..

"Singer Mika - who admitted he was wearing a pair of gold Louis Vuitton shoes stolen from a recent fashion shoot - also hinted that he might have helped to inspire Lanvin's latest collection. ‘Alber told me he's been listening to my music,' he said."

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2008/09/18/so-what-s-lanvin-planning-for-paris-fashion-week.htm

{..}

Singer Mika - who admitted he was wearing a pair of gold Louis Vuitton shoes stolen from a recent fashion shoot - also hinted that he might have helped to inspire Lanvin's latest collection. ‘Alber told me he's been listening to my music,' he said. Guests were treated to live music from the Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain - who paid homage to Alber by wearing oversize Lanvin bow ties as they played tracks including I'm Just A Teenage Dirtbag and Smells Like Teen Spirit. Later, the A-list crowd moved on to nearby Sir John Soane's Museum for a private dinner, before heading home with goodie bags filled with monogrammed bow ties.

29ykw8h.jpg

if u don't wanna see the glowing pair, just focus on the rest :meow:

25u0cr9.jpg

25u0cr9.jpg

lol we bumped to the same article almost at the same time :thumb_yello:

Lovely pic :wub2:

This IS the problem coz actually I like the color (don't laugh :sneaky2: s'il te plaît/please) but the form/style/design is :thumbdown: BBBrrrrrrr :naughty:

:wink2:...I like this colour too, even I have golden shoes:wink2:...finally I agree with you - these ones are no good choice for his outfit:wink2:

saska, there are bisous to france :huglove:

He looks like a naughty schoolboy!

LOL - He does! Maybe that's why I love these pics so much. Mika the naughty schoolboy. :das:

And a waist highly, unusually.

Yes, that's exactly it - his trousers sit far higher than what we usually see him in - and as such, they hide his childbearing hips, which are the only things on him that aren't rake thin. So yeah - I'm not so sure he's lost weight, I think the trousers just hide his hips. :naughty:

Either way, I still love the whole look - shoes included. He looks delicious. That look makes me want to take him on a date to a dark, richly decorated wine bar. :wub2:

Love the tousled hair and it seems a lighter shade, sometimes his hair seems almost black.

Love the color of the sweater.

He looks like a hip professor. MMMM what class is he teaching, sign me up!

psssst....don't like the shoes......maybe with a different outfit....on stage.....

I think he looks cool!.....but noted a few things....

... there is maybe toooo much stubble. He looks like he can't be arsed to shave for days, rather than just the usual shadow. Maybey he is growing a beard :roftl:

High waisted pants - Very on trend :thumb_yello:...... PURLEESE, YOU DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE POCKETS FFS MIKA!!, they are just part of the design!!!!..not to be used. He is spoiling the hang and line of them....thought he had bought some fashion books....obviously not had time to read that chapter.:mf_rosetinted:

Shoes....He has big feet - he wears big shoes! No matter the colour or make they always look extraordinary so why not make them a focus point?

Hair-fantastic! Make get out of bed with lots of hair trendy again and I will save a fortune on straightening products!

Out of ten-9!

Just wonder who dressed him or did he actually do it himself?

xxx

I think he looks cool!.....but noted a few things....

... there is maybe toooo much stubble. He looks like he can't be arsed to shave for days, rather than just the usual shadow. Maybey he is growing a beard :roftl:

I am expecting some Photoshop-works now!:roftl:

High waisted pants - Very on trend :thumb_yello:...... PURLEESE, YOU DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE POCKETS FFS MIKA!!, they are just part of the design!!!!..not to be used. He is spoiling the hang and line of them....thought he had bought some fashion books....obviously not had time to read that chapter.:mf_rosetinted:

Shoes....He has big feet - he wears big shoes! No matter the colour or make they always look extraordinary so why not make them a focus point?

Hair-fantastic! Make get out of bed with lots of hair trendy again and I will save a fortune on straightening products!

Out of ten-9!

Just wonder who dressed him or did he actually do it himself?

xxx

Sees images of Mika getting dressed by chambermaids or a butler....:naughty: