lanvin store launch party pics

avoca

Sees images of Mika getting dressed by chambermaids or a butler....:naughty:

or his Mom or Sisters!....Can't see him putting that ensemble together himself....maybe he did?

We shouldn't joke!... it was Saville Row...sure someone will have helped him if he asked or looked lost.

xxx

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Avoca for the pix, now we know what he's doing.

Ha!

I hate orange and brown with a passion, and that also applies to when Mika is wearing them :thumbdown::naughty:. Add the grandpa chinos and golden shoes, and we have a nightmare :roftl: in technicolour.

And sorry but golden shoes are a no-no in my book. I love it when he wears the silver ones though :wub2:.

I totally agree : it's a nightmare. I hate everything... errr... except Mika:roftl: It's a disaster from the tie to the shoes. Orange doesn't fit him, he's much more sexy in black and blue, and silver shoes. And his hair is definitely too long:punk:

Sorry there's no accounting for tastes :naughty:

OMG where is the real Mika???

hair................................ 10/10 (I quite like the unruly look of it lol tho I normally prefer it shorter and darker, OOO you can never have too dark hair on a bloke) lol.

stubble........................... 6/10 (that is good for me cos I don't like sore face off a mans stubble :bleh: one can live in hope ).

top half.......................... 5/10 colours ok but it looks far too small for him

trousers......................... 5/10 :blink: weird

shoes............................2/10 2 for being different but I think they are vile.

I think he always looks skinny, and I worry cos the camera is supposed to make you look fatter so imagine how skinny he must REALLY be, and he does NOT have child bearing hips, he has a blokes hips and botty....teeny and peachy :naughty: not that I have studied it or anything.

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/la/serpentine_summer_party_3_090908/mika_2066500.jpg

He looks like he is about to attack the paps or something on this one doesn't he lol

Oohh,so it's Jimmy Choos! Well,I suppose we can't say anything bad about them then,right?

Why not? Just cos shoes are designed by people who's name has a high profile, doesn't mean they don't sometimes do something hideous! I happen to hate a lot of the shoes that are supposed to be so wonderful.

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2008/09/18/so-what-s-lanvin-planning-for-paris-fashion-week.htm

{..}

Singer Mika - who admitted he was wearing a pair of gold Louis Vuitton shoes stolen from a recent fashion shoot - also hinted that he might have helped to inspire Lanvin's latest collection. ‘Alber told me he's been listening to my music,' he said. Guests were treated to live music from the Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain - who paid homage to Alber by wearing oversize Lanvin bow ties as they played tracks including I'm Just A Teenage Dirtbag and Smells Like Teen Spirit. Later, the A-list crowd moved on to nearby Sir John Soane's Museum for a private dinner, before heading home with goodie bags filled with monogrammed bow ties.

29ykw8h.jpg

if u don't wanna see the glowing pair, just focus on the rest :meow:

25u0cr9.jpg

25u0cr9.jpg

Well, he would have been chuffed about the bow ties anyway. Speaking of ties, this one looks more charcoal in this pic and less brown.

As for the shoes... Gold shoes (and bronze and pewter) are what my mother used to wear about 10 years ago. To me that automatically makes them seem old-fashioned. I much prefer the black shoes he was wearing in the photos with Katy.

And I hate the trousers. Not because it's Mika, I just hate that colour.

LOL - He does! Maybe that's why I love these pics so much. Mika the naughty schoolboy. :das:

Yes, that's exactly it - his trousers sit far higher than what we usually see him in - and as such, they hide his childbearing hips, which are the only things on him that aren't rake thin. So yeah - I'm not so sure he's lost weight, I think the trousers just hide his hips. :naughty:

Either way, I still love the whole look - shoes included. He looks delicious. That look makes me want to take him on a date to a dark, richly decorated wine bar. :wub2:

Aren't you newly married, darling?

LOL - He does! Maybe that's why I love these pics so much. Mika the naughty schoolboy. :das:

Yes, that's exactly it - his trousers sit far higher than what we usually see him in - and as such, they hide his childbearing hips, which are the only things on him that aren't rake thin. So yeah - I'm not so sure he's lost weight, I think the trousers just hide his hips. :naughty:

Either way, I still love the whole look - shoes included. He looks delicious. That look makes me want to take him on a date to a dark, richly decorated wine bar. :wub2:

omg i love the whole prep look he has going on.

- for a person.

But for a MIKA?

Well, i find it a bit sad.

But it's sexy, and i wouldnt mind teaching him a lesson :das:

Could be worse, could be wearing Prada:roftl:.

Excuse me what is wrong with Prada?

I had a pair of Prada shoes on today!!...not gold tho they were.....PINK!...of course! :thumb_yello:

The way the light catches his hair at the front on that pic above it looks grey!!!......Now he hates me! lol!

xx