The Hair Thread :)

This is basically the thread where people discuss any hair-related issues :bleh:

My hair's curly and about shoulder legnth. It's supposed to be brown, but it's gone a kind of strawberry-blonde colour! :boxed::naughty: (NOT GINGER!!! STRAWBERRY BLONDE IS NOT GINGER!!!not that i have anything against gingers:naughty:)

Do you think I should get a side-swept fringe or not? Because I'm just worried it will just frizz out and stick up if I do (obviously I'd straighten it, but it doesn't stay straight!:badmood:)

So if anyone with curly hair has any advice on this it would be appreciated!!! :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've a strange "not ginger nor blonde too light to be brown" haircolor plus all these lovely curls that are so demode for the spaghetti like fringe trend..but I deal with it :kaf:

I also admire this kind of hairdo

qq341i.jpg

:meow:

yay!!! Someone with the same colour as me!

I :mf_lustslow: that hair!!! I wouldn't be brave enough to actually have it cut and coloured like that, but I like to look at the different styles sometimes!

I like the kind of 'scene kid' hair too, as you can see by the picture!:shocked:

post-10055-142983678814_thumb.jpg

my hair is.... naturally blond (bt almsot white) and soooo straight that its not funny. i dyed it brown one time coz i hate being called a ditzy blonde but it grew out blonde at the roots and looked silly :naughty:

i want to be able to curl my hair. but i cant. curls fall out in like...... 5 minutes. even with hairspray. i've given up. any ideas on how to make my hair more interesting?

my hair shoulder-lenght, black...and curly..and thick...and whatever i try to do with it it just won't stay that way.

that would not be a problem if my hair wouldn't frizz :blowup:

so if anyone has a clue about what do to with my hair...i deeply thank him.

My hair is shoulder lenght, a bit curly/wavy and brown in color.

The biggest mistake i have done with my hair was cutting it very very short, i ended up looking like a boy....:boxed:

:naughty:

i had very very short hair until i was 13 or so... :naughty:

my dad stil begs me to cut it that way...

:no:

my hair is either shoulder length or just below shoulder length (cant tell im laying down lol) and its dirty-blonde, and really thick w/ natural volume, but straight, w/ lots of layers (kinda growing out now). and i dont know how to cut it! i cut it everymonth, last time taking off 3 inches lol

008-1.jpg

*crappy pic, i look terrible*

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!

i had very very short hair until i was 13 or so... :naughty:

my dad stil begs me to cut it that way...

:no:

I love having a long hair, i used to have it up until a month ago when it started getting really unberable and annoying thanx to the hot weather outside.:thumbdown:

my hair is.... naturally blond (bt almsot white) and soooo straight that its not funny. i dyed it brown one time coz i hate being called a ditzy blonde but it grew out blonde at the roots and looked silly :naughty:

i want to be able to curl my hair. but i cant. curls fall out in like...... 5 minutes. even with hairspray. i've given up. any ideas on how to make my hair more interesting?

Are you sure it's not just the curling iron you're using?

I'd suggest maybe scrunching your hair with mousse when wet, trying a different curling iron, or using sleep-in rollers.

because they want us all to suffer :mf_rosetinted:

Well, me you ask? Bofff.

Okay, I have looong blonde hairand side bangs, but i like wearing my hair in a side part pony tail with the bangs pinned to the side.

I straighten my hair too because it is wavvy sometiimes, or i curl itto makeit go wavy.

Have you tried rollers? Not the ones that you roll in, but the bendy ones? If you leave them in overnight, they work much better than curling tongues, and last longer.

Just when I'm wondering about something concerning my hair, I find this thread loool.

So here is a pic of me with long hair (it was like 3 years ago):

Photo113.jpg

And with my hair how it is now:

DSCN3926.jpg

I don't think I need to say my hair is not curly... erm.

Long? Short? Long? Short? What should I do?

Just when I'm wondering about something concerning my hair, I find this thread loool.

So here is a pic of me with long hair (it was like 3 years ago):

Photo113.jpg

And with my hair how it is now:

DSCN3926.jpg

I don't think I need to say my hair is not curly... erm.

Long? Short? Long? Short? What should I do?

I think you should have it very layered and choppy, in a bob just above yoru shoulders.

I think you should have it very layered and choppy, in a bob just above yoru shoulders.

Have tried already... But it's so straight I cannot do anything... Volume? Forget it, I'd need 3 litters of gel:naughty:

Full fringe maybe? Because it's so straight, it would stay neat all day, and full fringes are on trend atm...

Have tried it already, too looool:roftl:

The only thing I haven't tried is to cut them like a boy. But I don't think I'll ever tried that, cause I'm too afraid and also cause I don't want to show my ears lool:naughty: