The Hair Thread :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It does still look a bit blonde-ish

apparently if you put lemon juice in your hair and then sit out in the sun, it naturally bleaches it blonde!!!:naughty:

o i know! lol. i was going to do it this summer bcuz i was always complaining bout the loss of blonde, so my mom told me we can do it, but i never got to it :<

but this is the color my hair used to be

320.jpg

*sigh*

o i know! lol. i was going to do it this summer bcuz i was always complaining bout the loss of blonde, so my mom told me we can do it, but i never got to it :<

but this is the color my hair used to be

320.jpg

*sigh*

Aww! :wub2:

I never got round to it, so I tried a semi-permenant dye. It didn't work at all for about a month, then suddenly it went alot lighter! Now its very light and strawberry blonde!

But the only way to get it proper blonde is to have it bleached, but my mum said I'm too young to do that until I'm 16 :thumbdown:

Aww! :wub2:

I never got round to it, so I tried a semi-permenant dye. It didn't work at all for about a month, then suddenly it went alot lighter! Now its very light and strawberry blonde!

But the only way to get it proper blonde is to have it bleached, but my mum said I'm too young to do that until I'm 16 :thumbdown:

o ya

my mom wont let me get it dyed or highlighted or anything. but she'll let me use lemon juice. thats what she always used to do

• 6 years later...

Wow, talk about bumping a thread... :teehee:

Anywho, I got my highlighted for the first time last month, and I got a haircut. I liked the highlights because they are like ombre, like balayage...basically nothing at the roots. I don't do roots. But the haircut. The haircut. I have curly hair and I got the dreaded triangle. Now, if you have curly hair, you know or have had the triangle. You don't want the triangle. Long story short, a month later, and I'm tired of tying my hair up, so I'm getting a cut on Tuesday. My hair is just at my shoulders, but I'm thinking of going shorter, like just below my ears, so my hair doesn't just...hang there. If you know what I mean.

ANYWAY, maybe a bit of a pointless post, but I thought I'd warn all of you about The Triangle! :(

• 3 months later...

I have insanely thick very dark brown hair which I recently cut to chin length - big mistake - Everywhere I go people say "woah why is your hair so big?!", unless I restrain it with about 70 hair slides.  I do straighten it sometimes but it only holds for a few minutes AND IT'S SUCH A PAIN GAHHH.  I'm sorry but I need help  :doh:  :mf_rosetinted:

I will try to help out other people but as you can tell I have absolutely no hair knowledge so good luck guys  :thumb_yello: