• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Actually, a teacher at my school looks a bit like Mika.

Tall,skinny, big brown eyes and dark brown hair.but not curly.he has it long (one of my friends said that he looks like a native american :biggrin2:)

and he just has perfect teeth like Mika.:aah:

and they have like the same skin colour, cause my teacher is of macedonian decendant.

I do have a picture of him, but I won't post it.I think it's rather illegal.:roftl:

Last year I saw a man who looked almost exactly like Mika in the airport. The only major difference was that he was slightly tanner than Mika. When I first saw him, I almost thought he was Mika but I quickly realized he wasn't. He was really cute ......... obviously since he looked like Mika:teehee:

abraham gonzalez....

C_2_maincontent_121458_mediumimage.jpg

:shocked: (XDDD) Muy bueno Rosa hihihi A ver que tal llevan lo de los parecidos el resto del mundo XDDD

That pic is really close :shocked:

Same here! Too much curls but really close

Except chin, our Meeks has a lot smaller and cuter chin :wub2:

Yep :wub2: There's a video too. Don't know if after watching it u'll still find resemblance or not. That's the TV page were u'll find video: http://www.telecinco.es/mujeresyhombres/detail/detail27957.shtml

Woah, Rosita, I don't have the slightest clue of who that guy is but the resemblance is awsome!:shocked:

:bye: Wonka! he takes part in a contest at the spanish tv. i saw him and i was like :shocked: , then called Rosita and we both were :roftl: I find the resemblance is pretty close, though there's already lots of ppl puking at the spanish thread :teehee::naughty:

Yep :wub2: There's a video too. Don't know if after watching it u'll still find resemblance or not. That's the TV page were u'll find video: http://www.telecinco.es/mujeresyhombres/detail/detail27957.shtml

:bye: Wonka! he takes part in a contest at the spanish tv. i saw him and i was like :shocked: , then called Rosita and we both were :roftl: I find the resemblance is pretty close, though there's already lots of ppl puking at the spanish thread :teehee::naughty:

There is still resemblance, but I think that.. He is maybe more adult version of Mika. Mika is always a child in some ways, this guy looks like he had many women and he is just. older! :biggrin2:

There is still resemblance, but I think that.. He is maybe more adult version of Mika. Mika is always a child in some ways, this guy looks like he had many women and he is just. older! :biggrin2:

...that man is 21 :teehee:

Wow that's freaky. :shocked:

Innit? :roftl:

:naughty::roftl:

Ok, I know he maybe is NOT older at all :biggrin2: But.. He seems like! Our Mika is just.. cute! That´s what that man isn´t! for me.:mf_rosetinted:

And the same for me :thumb_yello: I know what u mean and i think the same.They look a bit alike... but yes, just physically. Mika's charism (etc etc) is unique.

:naughty::roftl:

:teehee: We spanish are very demanding :mf_rosetinted: