• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

002-1.jpg?t=1233023846

well, this is it. A little box on the next page said, "Write down ten words that come to mind when you see the word 'economics'." All I could think was: Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika.:wink2:

LOL

I think the same when I think of:

English (the team Mika thing)

Science (we had a British teacher who was REALLY out there, who, BTW, was married to my least favourite art teacher, and wore a waistcoat and braces!)

Performing arts (my PA teacher listened to my Mika cd and loved LT)

Art (my art teacher, the one married to the science teacher, played LICM and this stupid boy was going on about how hard it must be to hold your... *coughcough*... While you sing so you can go that high and how gay he was, and she made him say sorry and I refused to listen because it was forced and so he didn't mean it)

PE (after getting a doctor's certificate for anxiety attacks when around people, especially in hostile scenarios, which was mainly PE, I got put in a room on my own to go on the treadmill for an entire hour and listen to Mika on the stereo, and by the time the year was out, the PE teacher decided he never wanted to hear Mika agan :roftl:)

Yep, I spread the Mikalicious word all around and everywhere I go :naughty:

Now I will always think of Mika when I take notes in my mother's university economics class (she sleeps through when I'm there and I take her notes like when I was 11 and doing her commercial law notes)

hey, university!

There's LOTS of Mikalikes in universities! :naughty:

• 1 month later...
He's my daughter's housemate. I nearly died when I first met him: he had Mika-ed up for the event and was very convincing. Rounder nose, fuller lips and shorter. But very much a look-alike.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z101/rvleevee/Zika.jpg[/img]"]Zika.jpg

Yeah that IS really convincing!

Suddenly I have the urge to move to UK... Wonder why :fisch:

Maybe not a twin, but I think he's trying to look like

Mika -- Swedish singer Neo:

l_93eb877ae9225a3cb81c1355cb6e1437.jpg

He's definitely trying to sound like him, IMO:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=197376033

I can't decide whether I like him or not... :blink:

*shudders* hes a bit of a mika-wannabe. don't like him.

Do you know a Mika look alike?

So I’ve seen a thread on here before that talks about people’s Boyfriends’ maybe looking a bit like Mika so I was wondering! How many of you actually do know a Mika lookalike?:roftl:

I myself feel very lucky to know one! I go to the same High School with him! He is in the year above me on my and he is GORGEOUS! I nearly squealed when I first saw him!:shocked: Ok so picture the scene. I’m sat in the art block waiting for my friends when in walks this incredibly tall guy dressed in blue skinny jeans, white trainers, a blue/red checked shirt and red braces hanging loose by his sides and bear in mind that he has dark brown silky curls, big dark eyes and a very cute smile!:wub2: Ok so I maybe freaked out a bit but seriously he does look/dress uncannily like the man himself!

so it led me to wonder how many other MFC members know/date/have seen a Mika lookalike???

ps feel free to post any pictures/drawings etc. lots o' luv from Ruby xxx :-D

I know 2 Mika-Look-a-likey's :naughty:

One of them being my R.E teacher. It's great - I just sit and stare at him, imagining he is Mika himself in the room ;)

Mind you, He doesn't have the hair! Well, he does when he grows it out. :D

Edited by alice.loves.mika

that swedish singer Neo wrote a comment in Mika's myspace!

look:

he is just waiting for his new record to copy it! :o

LOL Anna, so true :roftl:

What?!

Please tell me more!:wink2:

That singer is really not well known in Sweden, I have never heard about him!:blink:

This actor, Riccardo Scamarcio, doesn't look much like him, does he?

riccardo_scamarcio.jpg

But look at these pics from Manuale d'Amore 2... I almost fainted as I saw them, sent to me by a friend of mine trying to cheat me saying it was him :blink:

967631434.jpg

ManualeDAmore24.jpg

Hope this is not X-rated :roftl:

What?!

Please tell me more!:wink2:

That singer is really not well known in Sweden, I have never heard about him!:blink:

No, Neo isn't known in New Zealand either but he's known on THIS THREAD for looking a bit like Mika (skinny, curly brown hair...) and then to hear his music, he sounds a little like he is trying to sound like Mika :wink2:

hahaha oooh i don't think they're too bad lol. i was also shocked when i first saw these, the top one looks a lot like him hhhhm!?! lots o' luv xxx :roftl:

riccardo_scamarcio.jpg

But look at these pics from Manuale d'Amore 2... I almost fainted as I saw them, sent to me by a friend of mine trying to cheat me saying it was him :blink:

967631434.jpg

ManualeDAmore24.jpg

OK, I thought that was him when I scrolled down the page and saw the last two pictures! wow :naughty: