• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend says Mika looks like Leo Sayer, which just annoys me, cos they look NOTHING alike:sneaky2:

sayer_leo002.jpg

wowzas thats like a retro 80's version of Mika, hahaha! nah i dont think they look alike! Mika's far too gorgy to be compared to leo sayer (who lets face it! isn't gorgy at all!) lol! xxx:wub2:

Oh my...the last pictures posted are so :roftl:

I actually found a Mika lookalike in Toronto last summer. He was a sixteen-year-old Italian boy: as tall as Mika, even though less skinny, similar face features, same skin colour and same curls(!). I took two photographs when he wasn't looking at me :naughty: but I don't think I can post them :no: moreover he's underage :thumbdown:

1184644508fhl4.jpg

i don`t remember where i get this pic... :bleh:

:shocked: wow is that seriously not Mika?!

:naughty:

This guy:

'Famously once denying that he was Mika to a group of screaming and crying girls in a pub in Ireland, despite the promise of free drinks'

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.c2c4c.co.uk/mediac/450_0/media/Sam2.JPG&imgrefurl=http://www.c2c4c.co.uk/1431.html%3F*session*id*key*%3D*session*id*val*&h=242&w=241&sz=9&hl=en&start=2&um=1&usg=__hx9Gr8YvVlik3ou3eltw78MDsko=&tbnid=O2llOFyvK4EofM:&tbnh=110&tbnw=110&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmika%2Blookalike%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26sa%3DN

Don't see it my self :blink: Maby in real life?!:naughty:

his eyes kind of remind me of yasmine's :blink:

Sam2.JPG

yasmine2.jpg

hahaha wow u guys sure are lucky ;-) its funny really how much they both look like Mika :bleh: heeheehee :roftl: wowee i wish i had a picture of my Mika lookalike :-( i won't take one though cause i think that might be a bit stalkerish :-D xxx

yeah we are aren't we :thumb_yello:

here's another photo of my lovely husband (topless) *swoons* to think i get to snuggle up to that every night (be jealous girls) :bleh:

888bvg3.jpg

ever so yummy isn't he!!! *drools* we celebrate 3 years married tomorrow oh yeah we do :bleh:

I think one of the guys fron the All-American Rejects looks soooo much like MIKA. I am searching for a pic ladies :)

LUUUUUUUCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH HOW ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?! WE ARE FINALLY ON AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN WE HAVENT TALKED SINCE I THINK BEFORE I LEFT TO FRANCE!

luuuuuuucyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh How Are You!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?! We Are Finally On At The Same Time!!!!!!!!!! How Have You Been We Havent Talked Since I Think Before I Left To France!

Omg Aimeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Missed You So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Need To Get Together. I Work In Nyc Now-3 Day A Week!! It Is Quite Easy To Meet You More Often Now!!!!

I Am Doing Ok-busy With Work But Im Fine.

What About You?

How's School?

Omg Aimeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Missed You So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Need To Get Together. I Work In Nyc Now-3 Day A Week!! It Is Quite Easy To Meet You More Often Now!!!!

I Am Doing Ok-busy With Work But Im Fine.

What About You?

How's School?

u work in ny now?!?! where??? school is good, its annoying now cuz i have a new schedual so my classes are 80 minutes long for 4 of the days and 60 minutes long for other 4 days.... school has been taking over my life basically lol... HOW WAS BACKSTREET BOYS???

u work in ny now?!?! where??? school is good' date=' its annoying now cuz i have a new schedual so my classes are 80 minutes long for 4 of the days and 60 minutes long for other 4 days.... school has been taking over my life basically lol... HOW WAS BACKSTREET BOYS???[/quote']

GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING, AWESOME INCREDIBLE!!!!

MY AVARTAR IS MY FAV BSBS DUDE!!! I TOOK THAT PIC WITH MY PHONE!!!!!!

I WAS FRONT CENTER---ONE OF THE GUYS GOT MY GIFT AND SANG ON STAGE WITH IT!!!!!!:punk::punk: AJ HELD MY HAND !!!!!!

WHAT IS CAN I ASK. i HAD A BLAST!!!!!!

GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING, AWESOME INCREDIBLE!!!!

MY AVARTAR IS MY FAV BSBS DUDE!!! I TOOK THAT PIC WITH MY PHONE!!!!!!

I WAS FRONT CENTER---ONE OF THE GUYS GOT MY GIFT AND SANG ON STAGE WITH IT!!!!!!:punk::punk: AJ HELD MY HAND !!!!!!

WHAT IS CAN I ASK. i HAD A BLAST!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWWW OMG WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM???? HOW LONG DID YOU WAIT OUTSIDE BEFORE THE CONCERT???? how old are they now:boxed::blink::naughty:

AWWWWWWWWW OMG WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM???? HOW LONG DID YOU WAIT OUTSIDE BEFORE THE CONCERT???? how old are they now:boxed::blink::naughty:

i didn't get to meet them. he got the stuffed animal during the concert!!!

they are pretty ok. AJ is 30 and the youngest member is 28. for my age range they arePERFECT!!!!:wub2: