• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep he's in the year above me on my art course,:roftl: siiiigh! so lovely lol!:wub2: he even wears these mad hoodies covered in cartoons and patterns! haha xxx

Aw that's so nice:wub2:

I'm going to arts too, next year:thumb_yello:

P.S.:

Mikaleyshialicious

Your bf is... well... cute:naughty: (or more..)

In the shower?:roftl:

Well, he better don't know about how you posted the pic..:naughty:

Aw that's so nice:wub2:

I'm going to arts too, next year:thumb_yello:

P.S.:

Mikaleyshialicious

Your bf is... well... cute:naughty: (or more..)

In the shower?:roftl:

Well, he better don't know about how you posted the pic..:naughty:

or more???what does that mean?;)

told him yesterday... I needed this pic...as you see he is tall ass Mika as well(bf vs showerhead...):)

the Italianus guy communis...

2892845197_c342cd18aa.jpg?v=0

... could be part of the Mikalookalike species :meow:

:floor: what kinda thread is this???

wowee! are his eyes really that blue! he looks very cute indeed! :mf_lustslow: hey! whaddaya mean 'what kinda thread is this???'! it's a fun thread is what it is :roftl: l2a ruby xxx :naughty:

ive met two mika lookalikes in my life, but you have to trust me on words, i have no picture of them, one was a very mean dancer who once slapped me and the other the sweetest guy ever

the funny thing is that they all look the same but between themselves they dont look like each other that much, have you noticed?

and if this boy was thinner he would really look like him:

opqydx.jpg

ps and you will notice that the other guy could be another mo, same kind of dude

• 1 month later...
ok there is this kid in my home room class, and he has sort of curly hair...so I was just thinking on friday, that if I put red skinnies on him with a white tee, he could look a little like mika :naughty::bleh:

wowee he sounds a bit like my lookalike :wub2: except he really does come into college wearing skinny jeans and braces, in fact he's worn that exact combo before with black braces, white converse and an electric blue hoodie:roftl: he really is sublime lol xxx :thumb_yello:

Yes i know one and i'm gonna see him in an hour.

I have no idea how he is with clothes on actually (i swim and he's in my club)

But first time when he joined the club i was astonished... He entered the shower and he is tall (but still muscled), a bit of hair on his belly, curls (like mika), a bit of beard, nice brown & big eyes, and a beautiful smile. And he weares all the time funny swimming pants xD

Yes i know one and i'm gonna see him in an hour.

I have no idea how he is with clothes on actually (i swim and he's in my club)

But first time when he joined the club i was astonished... He entered the shower and he is tall (but still muscled), a bit of hair on his belly, curls (like mika), a bit of beard, nice brown & big eyes, and a beautiful smile. And he weares all the time funny swimming pants xD

wowee he sounds very nice :naughty: lucky you :thumb_yello:

OHHH!

I know a kid who looks like mika, but its only sometimes.

I lucky enough to be kinda friendly with him too!

He can sing and dance and teaches dance classes!!

the biggest problem is his acne.

Thats the only thing thatkeeps him from looking just like Mika.

But you see, the thing is that I have shown people pics and they don't seehe resemblance, so maybe it's just in person and only when he does sexy things like sings or dances.

Him:

joe.jpg

Mika:

2804443.jpg

OHHH!

I know a kid who looks like mika, but its only sometimes.

I lucky enough to be kinda friendly with him too!

He can sing and dance and teaches dance classes!!

the biggest problem is his acne.

Thats the only thing thatkeeps him from looking just like Mika.

But you see, the thing is that I have shown people pics and they don't seehe resemblance, so maybe it's just in person and only when he does sexy things like sings or dances.

Him:

2804443.jpg

he's cute. :roftl::roftl:

In the city where i go to university, psychology has 900 freshmen, so we have lessons in the biggest cinema in town. and on front row.....*sigh* I'm not kidding you guys if i say that he is even hotter than Mika. his curls are perfect, his hair is just a little lighter and slightly shorter than Meeks' hair he has the most beautiful face on has ever seen and sometimes he wears goofy glasses. he wears converse too and tight but not skinny jeans. i'm totally in love with this guy so i always sit in 3rd row so i can look at him for 4 hrs non-stop lol! if i werent so shy id take a picture for you guys since i'm pretty sure that noone here believes that there are people who are even hotter than our own Meeks *trust me i used to be one of those people*

How about Adrien Grenier???

adrian-grenier_3440.jpg

Not a total resemblance to Mika but there is something....

oooooooohhhhh! ok so he doesn't look that much like Mika:wub2: but.... he's still quite scrummy and gorjuss :mf_lustslow: hee hee, luuuurvely lookalikes xxx :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...