• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Maybe not a twin, but I think he's trying to look like

Mika -- Swedish singer Neo:

l_93eb877ae9225a3cb81c1355cb6e1437.jpg

He's definitely trying to sound like him, IMO:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=197376033

I can't decide whether I like him or not... :blink:

Ha, this was fun...never heard of and I'm living in the same town!:roftl:

He's not big in Sweden, he mentions Wallmans and The Golden Hits, they are two big restaurants in Stockholm where the staff is performing and serving at the tables, very popular and nice!

I can't decide what I think about the music either!:wink2:

Thank you for posting!

omg!! so similar! :shocked:

awwww :wub2:

Jeez he looks like my Mikalike friend (before he shaved his head) OMG he's so cute!

Funny, I have a story. It's a bit long so will post it once I've read the rest of the thread but it has to do with a pink shirt, waistcoat, a school production, church and two Mikalike half Srilanken IDENTICLE TWINS! :wub2:

Ok, so last year I was at a show and I was in the midst of getting over Mike, a guy in my theater group who is gay that I really hiked and he was one of the main chraracters (Bottom in "a midsummernight's dream") and I sat down in the very first row right up front because I couldn't see otherwise (legal blindness) and - baring in mind that I am an absolute brilliant ignorer of good looking guys who arn't on tv and so, to me, are unattainable - this guy walked past in a pink shirt, waistcoat and black pants with chin length brown hair.

My whole head floowed him as he walked past and I sat through the entire first act not really paying much attention because I REALLY liked that outfit! :roftl:

Then he walked past me again at the interval and I thought about it and thought about it then decided "I've not seen him from the front, with any luck, he'll have been severely beaten with the ugly stick and I can actually see Mike perform!" (sorry Mike! :lmfao:) so I went out and pretended to be texting off my granddad's phone rather suspiciously and kept looking up and edged my way around until I was directly across from him and saw that he was TOTALLY GORGEOUS!

He had brown skin (browner than Mika), and a really amazing smile and he was surrounded by people.

The latter part kept me from going up to him. I don't like "popular" people because the last Mikalike (called Michael!) was a narcisistic, arrogant little.........Yeah and he was really popular..... And he had small feet too :das:

Anyway, I went back inside when I noticed he was back inside and as I walked past him, I thought "Now, if I pretend to trip over, maybe he'll see if I'm ok. And if he doesn't, I'll just dust myself off and walk away without looking at him."

However by the time I had thought it through, I had already past him!

So I waited for a minute, then went back out to the foyer and pretended to look for someone or something, returned inside and he was no longer sitting in my path to my seat so I sat down and then the second (and last) act started and I didn't see any of THAT because I was planning tripping over the guy when we all were piling out!

I remember Mike was good. He always is but I don't actually remember what I liked. I felt bad for not paying attention, he's still my (very cute) friend!

Anyway, when it was over, everyone started to pile out and I looked behind me to see where he was and he was in the last seat of the last row.

Oh cruel fate, there were all the other people to go befor ehim, I'd be here a while!

Anyway I continued to pretend to be texting and reading replies from my imaginary correspondents until he got close and I got up and tried to make it so I could get next to him adn then there was this old lady walking in between us.

I had this image in my head of me giving her a bit of a boot but then I thought not :roftl:

So anyway, she moved on and I moved quickly next to him then I just toppled myself over! (also treading on his foot, it was a nice shoe there, laceless, shiney and black)

Everyone kept walking past me and I thought HOW RUDE! after about 2 seconds (a long time to be on the floor in a crowd) I got up and dusted myself off and checked myself and felt annoyed I had been ignored.

Then just as I had decided to find out who he was so I had a name for my new most disliked person in Kapiti, he turned around and said "Are you ok?"

I just stared for a little bit because he was such an exquisit being!

He had that kind of octagonal face like Mika's only a bit shorter, big lucious lips and big, brown eyes and he smelt really good as we were in close conditions.

"Aaahaa yeah..." I went to keep walking and realised I had hurt my knee somehow and said "ouch" quietly and he turned around with a look of concern "Did I trip you or did you just... You know... Fall?"

"Oh, um, it's these silly shoes really haha" He smiled and turned around and I was on this perminent high for 2 weeks, not knowing who the heck he was or anything about him and I hadn't seen him again until I happened to be late to school one day and he walked past me and I knew straight away it was him and memorised his bag type and then he walked into the class outsied the room that was next to my english class and I pointed not-so-surrepticiously at him and my friend told me he was one of the seventh former twins and I looked them both up and their names are Richard and John and I felt the connection to the name John so I did some more research and found out through a friend of mine what church they go to and I went to the church because she said she'd introduce us. She also forgot to mention she NEVER goes anymore!

He came over and talked to me and I thought he was Richard because he had had a haircut and I'd never seen Richard before but something must have been very spiritual there because for some reason, after I kept fobbing him off, he kept coming and talking to me then I got less antisocial and relaxed with him and we got talking and became really good friends and Richard and I didn't really go so great because he's really awkward and shy (but really nice) and I always freezr up in front of him because I feel too shy of him too.

Then I realised that Richard was really Richard and John was really John and it was in fact John I had tripped over and by this point I had been bumping into him at least once a day and somehow he always managed to be around when people came to bully me or be unkind and told them to leave me alone.

It's weird but I still really like him. Too bad he sees me as a little sister. Richard's starting to come out of his shell. But only when John's not around for some reason. They're both really amazing people. John wants to be a doctor because he loves science and people. Richard wasnt's to work in science but isn't really sure. They're both going to university next month, I'll be shattered when John leaves :(

Ok, so last year I was at a show and I was in the midst of getting over Mike, a guy in my theater group who is gay that I really hiked and he was one of the main chraracters (Bottom in "a midsummernight's dream") and I sat down in the very first row right up front because I couldn't see otherwise (legal blindness) and - baring in mind that I am an absolute brilliant ignorer of good looking guys who arn't on tv and so, to me, are unattainable - this guy walked past in a pink shirt, waistcoat and black pants with chin length brown hair.

My whole head floowed him as he walked past and I sat through the entire first act not really paying much attention because I REALLY liked that outfit! :roftl:

Then he walked past me again at the interval and I thought about it and thought about it then decided "I've not seen him from the front, with any luck, he'll have been severely beaten with the ugly stick and I can actually see Mike perform!" (sorry Mike! :lmfao:) so I went out and pretended to be texting off my granddad's phone rather suspiciously and kept looking up and edged my way around until I was directly across from him and saw that he was TOTALLY GORGEOUS!

He had brown skin (browner than Mika), and a really amazing smile and he was surrounded by people.

The latter part kept me from going up to him. I don't like "popular" people because the last Mikalike (called Michael!) was a narcisistic, arrogant little.........Yeah and he was really popular..... And he had small feet too :das:

Anyway, I went back inside when I noticed he was back inside and as I walked past him, I thought "Now, if I pretend to trip over, maybe he'll see if I'm ok. And if he doesn't, I'll just dust myself off and walk away without looking at him."

However by the time I had thought it through, I had already past him!

So I waited for a minute, then went back out to the foyer and pretended to look for someone or something, returned inside and he was no longer sitting in my path to my seat so I sat down and then the second (and last) act started and I didn't see any of THAT because I was planning tripping over the guy when we all were piling out!

I remember Mike was good. He always is but I don't actually remember what I liked. I felt bad for not paying attention, he's still my (very cute) friend!

Anyway, when it was over, everyone started to pile out and I looked behind me to see where he was and he was in the last seat of the last row.

Oh cruel fate, there were all the other people to go befor ehim, I'd be here a while!

Anyway I continued to pretend to be texting and reading replies from my imaginary correspondents until he got close and I got up and tried to make it so I could get next to him adn then there was this old lady walking in between us.

I had this image in my head of me giving her a bit of a boot but then I thought not :roftl:

So anyway, she moved on and I moved quickly next to him then I just toppled myself over! (also treading on his foot, it was a nice shoe there, laceless, shiney and black)

Everyone kept walking past me and I thought HOW RUDE! after about 2 seconds (a long time to be on the floor in a crowd) I got up and dusted myself off and checked myself and felt annoyed I had been ignored.

Then just as I had decided to find out who he was so I had a name for my new most disliked person in Kapiti, he turned around and said "Are you ok?"

I just stared for a little bit because he was such an exquisit being!

He had that kind of octagonal face like Mika's only a bit shorter, big lucious lips and big, brown eyes and he smelt really good as we were in close conditions.

"Aaahaa yeah..." I went to keep walking and realised I had hurt my knee somehow and said "ouch" quietly and he turned around with a look of concern "Did I trip you or did you just... You know... Fall?"

"Oh, um, it's these silly shoes really haha" He smiled and turned around and I was on this perminent high for 2 weeks, not knowing who the heck he was or anything about him and I hadn't seen him again until I happened to be late to school one day and he walked past me and I knew straight away it was him and memorised his bag type and then he walked into the class outsied the room that was next to my english class and I pointed not-so-surrepticiously at him and my friend told me he was one of the seventh former twins and I looked them both up and their names are Richard and John and I felt the connection to the name John so I did some more research and found out through a friend of mine what church they go to and I went to the church because she said she'd introduce us. She also forgot to mention she NEVER goes anymore!

He came over and talked to me and I thought he was Richard because he had had a haircut and I'd never seen Richard before but something must have been very spiritual there because for some reason, after I kept fobbing him off, he kept coming and talking to me then I got less antisocial and relaxed with him and we got talking and became really good friends and Richard and I didn't really go so great because he's really awkward and shy (but really nice) and I always freezr up in front of him because I feel too shy of him too.

Then I realised that Richard was really Richard and John was really John and it was in fact John I had tripped over and by this point I had been bumping into him at least once a day and somehow he always managed to be around when people came to bully me or be unkind and told them to leave me alone.

It's weird but I still really like him. Too bad he sees me as a little sister. Richard's starting to come out of his shell. But only when John's not around for some reason. They're both really amazing people. John wants to be a doctor because he loves science and people. Richard wasnt's to work in science but isn't really sure. They're both going to university next month, I'll be shattered when John leaves :(

I won't mind if nobody reads that^^ I just wanted to say I met a guy, stalked him, went to his church to be close to him (LOL), became friends with him, he was really kind to me, I'll be sad when he leaves next month :D

Story completed!

I won't mind if nobody reads that^^ I just wanted to say I met a guy, stalked him, went to his church to be close to him (LOL), became friends with him, he was really kind to me, I'll be sad when he leaves next month :D

Story completed!

I read it! It was very interesting and a nice story. Thanks for sharing!

I read it! It was very interesting and a nice story. Thanks for sharing!

Haha well thank you for reading my story! I showed a picture to a friend of mine and she even said he looked like Mika!

Should I turn the album of three pics of him from private to friends only for a short time?

Of course, I won't display them to just anyone, they're pretty special to me you know :) He is my first really big crush!

I even considered going to his university down south in the freezing cold!

I HATE snow and I hate wearing clothes just for warmth! I'd rather a cool climate with humidity, rain and a perminent dark sky. I know it sounds odd but having lived in Auckland for 12 years of my life, I can tell you there are a great deal of Mikalikes in such climate!

A helpful hint :wink2:

Oh and BTW, my mother's boyfriend's aunty told me that "Mika looks EXACTLY like my old neighbour!" and she said it was even right down to the smile and everything.

She also said she WISHED she HAD a picture. Sad that she didn't. I'm guessing he looked nothing like Mika tbh, my mother's bf's family's a bit :insane: you know but that's what I keep telling myself!

xx

Maybe not a twin, but I think he's trying to look like

Mika -- Swedish singer Neo:

l_93eb877ae9225a3cb81c1355cb6e1437.jpg

He's definitely trying to sound like him, IMO:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=197376033

I can't decide whether I like him or not... :blink:

hmm weird I'd say he's across between Mika & leo sayer but turned upside down & gone a tad funny:blink:

he's ok I guess but I prefer our Mika:wink2::mf_lustslow:

Story completed!

Thank you for your long and nice story!

Happy ending!?

I think it was.:wink2:

And I also think you're brave and inventive to fake a fall just to get his attention!:roftl:

Being friends with twins can be tricky, you really have to learn to recognise who is who to not risk confusing them…and in this case you could say you got two flies (friends) with one plank! (Is that who you say it in English?)

Good luck with your friendship, they sound like really great guys!:thumb_yello:

Hmmm... I had to get a better look...

MV5BMTMzNTIyMjMxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTQyMDY3.jpg

OK, a little bit, I can see it. He certainly seems to have the height!

Yes he have!:wub2:

He surely is the point of light in the maybe not so good series New Christine!:naughty:

Thank you for your long and nice story!

Happy ending!?

I think it was.:wink2:

And I also think you're brave and inventive to fake a fall just to get his attention!:roftl:

Being friends with twins can be tricky, you really have to learn to recognise who is who to not risk confusing them…and in this case you could say you got two flies (friends) with one plank! (Is that who you say it in English?)

Good luck with your friendship, they sound like really great guys!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, they're great guys, it's easy to tell the difference because John has Mika-hair now that it's shorter than when I first met *cough*tripped over*cough* him and Richard has a very short cut.

I don't like his haircut because even though they're both identical, for some reason Richard looks more like Mika just slightly. I think it's the mannerisms like when he puts his head down when he laughs or how he moves which is very Mika. But John is very dominant (without being arrogant).

But there was this one time when I saw one of them at school and he was wearing a beige coloured REALLY tight leotard, a tail and kitty ears (LOL) and I walked up and, assuming it was John, poked him in the arm. Then Richard turned around and I freaked out and froze up!

But John once wore two leotards at once to be the green lanturn (to school) and I just assumed... :roftl:

I just see Mika as a superhero when I see John in the leotards, he's so Mika-esque!

I asked him that day "are you... Like... Comfortable?"

He said "No. No I'm not."

BTW, it's said "two birds with one stone" usually but you can do anything and people understand :wink2:

There was a picture in my econ book of a guy with on a stage. His back was turned, he had curly hair, and as soon as I saw it I thought, Mika!!! but he had a guitar over his shoulder too....if only there had been a piano on the stage.....

002-1.jpg?t=1233023846

well, this is it. A little box on the next page said, "Write down ten words that come to mind when you see the word 'economics'." All I could think was: Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika.:wink2: