Sorry!!!!

Hevthehampster

I just want to apologize for being away so long and not saying why. I have just moved into year 11 and I feel its necessary now to focus on my exams, i am taking early entry in November for English and Maths. I have so much homework and I probably wont be on here much during term time, just focusing on my school work for the time being.

Hope you understand. And no worries, I am still madly in love with MIKA, just look at my recently designed sig. Listening to the France concert at the minute actually...

Thanks

Hev x

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww ok! lol you are gonna be busy busy busy this yr, huh

yep - i have revision sessions tues and thurs after school....tues and thurs lunch time - tues lunch i have prefect duty! - wed lunch - book club. wed after school - citizenchip course!!!! so that leaves mondays, fridays and weekends to get homework done and more revision so i make sure i pass in november!!!! - i have NOOOO social life!!!!!

yep - i have revision sessions tues and thurs after school....tues and thurs lunch time - tues lunch i have prefect duty! - wed lunch - book club. wed after school - citizenchip course!!!! so that leaves mondays, fridays and weekends to get homework done and more revision so i make sure i pass in november!!!! - i have NOOOO social life!!!!!

awww im sorry! well i hope u dont overload yourself!