Any M*A*S*H Fans Out There?

purplegrape

Well, people find it weird that a 17 yr old can love a show as old as M*A*S*H, but whatever. I absolutely love the show and i think its one of the best shows on t.v. It's one of the few reasons i do wach t.v. I've become emotionally attached to each of the characters and the whole show itself. It has drama, comedy, romance and everything else a show needs to be!

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else liked this show?

Who is your favourite character?

What is your favourite episode?

And other general chat about this magnificent show.

I'll start.

I love Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce.

or Alan Alda, lol.

and Radar and Klinger are great too.

And I prefer Honeycut over Trapper.

Which group did you like better?

mash.jpg

or

mash.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about 17 when I was watching it too.

Hotlips Hourahan was a bit of a role model.

And I fancied Alan Alda, of course.

And the pastor was funny (can't remember his name)

Have you seen the movie too?

the pastor was Father Mulkayhe (thats how its pronounced, dont know how its spelled:naughty: ) and yeah, i love him too.

i've seen the movie, 3 hours on t.v., lol

i saw that just a few weeks ago.

it was awesome!

i cried so bad!!

i havent really seen that many episodes, but its on everyday and i do everything i can to get to see it. in fact, it on at 6 tonight.

45 minutes, yay!!:bleh:

the pastor was Father Mulkayhe (thats how its pronounced, dont know how its spelled:naughty: ) and yeah, i love him too.

i've seen the movie, 3 hours on t.v., lol

i saw that just a few weeks ago.

it was awesome!

i cried so bad!!

i havent really seen that many episodes, but its on everyday and i do everything i can to get to see it. in fact, it on at 6 tonight.

45 minutes, yay!!:bleh:

Of course, Father Mulk... whatever (I can't spell it either)

The movie's better than the Tv series, don't you think- and that song... WOW. Though the TV series was one of the best

IF you're still at the start of all the serieses I envy you. I was about 17 when it ended, and so was way to young to watch it when it started 9ish years before. And I never went back and watched them, because I'd seen the last 3 or 4 series.

It's not on here at the moment (that I@m aware) but come to think, I might start renting them. I imagine they're out on dvd- will check.

Of course, Father Mulk... whatever (I can't spell it either)

The movie's better than the Tv series, don't you think- and that song... WOW. Though the TV series was one of the best

IF you're still at the start of all the serieses I envy you. I was about 17 when it ended, and so was way to young to watch it when it started 9ish years before. And I never went back and watched them, because I'd seen the last 3 or 4 series.

It's not on here at the moment (that I@m aware) but come to think, I might start renting them. I imagine they're out on dvd- will check.

i dont know if the movie was better.

it was shorter, which isnt very good, lol.

it was a really good movie though.

and your right, the music at the beginning always gets me.

im very close to the beginning of the series.

i just saw the piolit a couple weeks ago.

right now, klinger is still dressings as a woman and all of the first crew is still there (trapper, henry and frank).

the piolit was weird though cause there were other people playing the parts of the father and a few other important people.:blink:

I'm a HUGE M•A•S•H fan!

I watch it in the afternoons on the Hallmark channel, and then on TV Land at night.

When my Pap was in the service, he looked EXACTLY like Radar. I mean... it's freakish.

Well, people find it weird that a 17 yr old can love a show as old as M*A*S*H, but whatever. I absolutely love the show and i think its one of the best shows on t.v. It's one of the few reasons i do wach t.v. I've become emotionally attached to each of the characters and the whole show itself. It has drama, comedy, romance and everything else a show needs to be!

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else liked this show?

Who is your favourite character?

What is your favourite episode?

And other general chat about this magnificent show.

I'll start.

I love Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce.

or Alan Alda, lol.

and Radar and Klinger are great too.

And I prefer Honeycut over Trapper.

Which group did you like better?

mash.jpg

or

mash.jpg

I loved M*A*S*H... I started loving M*A*S*H when I changed schools and my friends all liked it... we all had nicknames from characters on M*A*S*H! Mine was Igor...

Actually, I'm about the only person from our group that still answers to it I think! :naughty:

Now, for those of you who don't know who the hell I'm talking about, this is Igor... he's the cook... I think he's in a grand total of 5 eps... might be wrong here...

igor.jpg

Wish I could find some more pics, but that's the only pic I could find...

Margaret always got on my nerves, though. I don't know what it was about her, but she always irritated me.

I think the best episode I've seen is the one where Hawkeye is writing his "will", and he's remember all the sweet things his buddies in MASH have done for him. OMG TEARS. :tears:

I LOVE M*A*S*H !!! Always have !!! The TV series is great & I love Alan Alda in it ..... Hawkeye was always a bit schmexy IMO !! :das:

HOWEVER ..... the movie was BRILLIANT !!! Donald Sutherland & Elliot Gould were fantastic !! ..... & THE MUSIC !!! I have always LOVED that theme song ... hehehe ... (can ya' tell that I like it ?? ) :wub2::naughty::roftl:

I have such a crush on Alan Alda.:wub2:

I remember watching this show on daytime tv with my mom when I was like, 3. Much like Seinfeld, it's been a tv constant in my life.:bleh:

Haha !!! Me toooo !!! Tho' I'm old enough to be your motherrgghh (:naughty:) .... Alan Alda AND Donald Sutherland as Hawkeye were both schmexy ... :das:

Margaret always got on my nerves, though. I don't know what it was about her, but she always irritated me.

I think the best episode I've seen is the one where Hawkeye is writing his "will", and he's remember all the sweet things his buddies in MASH have done for him. OMG TEARS. :tears:

Actually, I understand... she wasn't my fave character...

Besides Igor, I liked Hawkeye and BJ... the people who had those names were very much like that... with Hawkeye being the lead, and BJ following...

I'm a HUGE M•A•S•H fan!

I watch it in the afternoons on the Hallmark channel, and then on TV Land at night.

When my Pap was in the service, he looked EXACTLY like Radar. I mean... it's freakish.

i watch it weekdays on the Hallmark channel and weekends on a local channel. if i remember its on TV Land then i'll watch it there too.

I loved M*A*S*H... I started loving M*A*S*H when I changed schools and my friends all liked it... we all had nicknames from characters on M*A*S*H! Mine was Igor...

Actually, I'm about the only person from our group that still answers to it I think!

Now, for those of you who don't know who the hell I'm talking about, this is Igor... he's the cook... I think he's in a grand total of 5 eps... might be wrong here...

igor.jpg

Wish I could find some more pics, but that's the only pic I could find...

OH! OKAY! with the pic i know who your talking about, lol.:naughty:

shes okay, i dont think the series would have been the same without her.

i remember that episode. that one was really good.

i like the one where Hawkeye isnt getting enough sleep but he refuses to quit. and he has Radar send a telegram to the president saying "Whose responsible?" that one was really funny.

I have such a crush on Alan Alda.:wub2:

I remember watching this show on daytime tv with my mom when I was like, 3. Much like Seinfeld, it's been a tv constant in my life.:bleh:

Alan Alda:wub2::mf_lustslow:

need i say more?

Awwww .... ZOMG .... I haven't seen the Andy Griffith Show since I was a kid in the '60's !!! :naughty::bleh:

Good ole fashioned B/W shows...

Aunt Bea was protecting a farmer from being evacuated by the county and Andy was telling her that he was no good, that he was just playing on her sympathy, etc. She got a group of her church ladies and they held a protest at the farmer's house, and then Andy discovered that the farmer had a bunch of moonshine stills in his cellar. In the end, Andy gets to tell Aunt Bea he told her so.

Naive, stubborn women being manipulated by a big bad guy and the man of the house saves the day and is right in the end. Typical 60's.:naughty: