'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 3

Neiobi

hello hello hello!!!!

so yesterday we went to the halloween store to buy my brother his costume. hes gunna be the JOKER from Batman the Dark Knight.

we bought him this kit that comes with white cream for his face, green hair paint to make it all stringy and green, this black paint stick for uner his eyes, red paint stick for his lips AND THESE AWESOME FAKE SCARS FOR THE SIDE OF HIS MOUTH.

OHMYGOSH HES GUNNA LOOK SO KICK BUTT.

an di already called it, im gunna do the makeup! my mom cant help ;D

im just gunna shut the door, do the makeup and surprise our parents. :cool:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello hello hello!!!!

so yesterday we went to the halloween store to buy my brother his costume. hes gunna be the JOKER from Batman the Dark Knight.

we bought him this kit that comes with white cream for his face, green hair paint to make it all stringy and green, this black paint stick for uner his eyes, red paint stick for his lips AND THESE AWESOME FAKE SCARS FOR THE SIDE OF HIS MOUTH.

haha! I'm going to be a vampire from Twilight!

hello hello hello!!!!

haha! I'm going to be a vampire from Twilight!

ooooohhhh! so cool!

omg so on the would you rather thread people were like what would mika's son look like....so how do you imagine if mika had a son...

omg yes! can you imagine mika as a father?

that sounds strange, but he would like hang out with his son and everything, and his son would be one of those babies that always had adorable, hip clothes on ;D

this is what i posted:

i can imagine him....totally.....when he's like 3.......

he'd have these big brown eyes and long eye lashes, and that cute little smile.....

and he'd have like that Space Shuttle shirt on and a tama.....AND BIG CURLY LITTLE BOY HAIR.

awww......hed be so freaking sweet!!!

hello hello hello!!!!

my friend got scars done on her in theatre!!

check it

?attid=0.1&disp=emb&view=att&th=11c8189f3b21659e

haha

im good. and you?

good morning devin!

i'm actually leaving for UT (the university here) to work on my history project. maybe i'll bring my camera and make a movie for you guys. :das:

its really fun to go there, cuz there's a bunch of empty classrooms. :naughty:

talk to you guys later!!

oh hi girls :)

i see you made a new thread.

i was at skate park today, LOTS OF SEXY GUYS :naughty:

it was fun, and do you know those sprite commercials where you take srites cork and then other person has to choose the hand with a cork in it ?

something like this, but this is an OLD version : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yu43z5_C2kU

we did it, and ion the bus we had to do embarassing things, my favorite was - had to do little dance from one bus side to other singing "relax" and making funny moves, and 2 one was GREAT i had to sit next to some old lady and talk to my self :D

i was like - how are ? ok you ? im good too. how is youre job ? oh thanks for asking ITS GREAT :roftl:

ALL bus was laughing :punk:

oh hi girls :)

i see you made a new thread.

i was at skate park today, LOTS OF SEXY GUYS :naughty:

it was fun, and do you know those sprite commercials where you take srites cork and then other person has to choose the hand with a cork in it ?

something like this, but this is an OLD version : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yu43z5_C2kU

we did it, and ion the bus we had to do embarassing things, my favorite was - had to do little dance from one bus side to other singing "relax" and making funny moves, and 2 one was GREAT i had to sit next to some old lady and talk to my self :D

i was like - how are ? ok you ? im good too. how is youre job ? oh thanks for asking ITS GREAT :roftl:

ALL bus was laughing :punk:

hahaha nice! lol

Hiya girlies, how are you all?

good and u?